Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Putting my machine back together

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
ollie1shoe

Putting my machine back together

Post by ollie1shoe » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Having trouble again with my babylock was sewing really good then all of a sudden it wadded up a bunch of thread took throat plate out cleaned it and got thread out of it but I can not get the race back in like its suppose to be it kinda got loose motion it's not fitting firmly in place I think it may have jumped time again 👎 when I put bobbin back in when you try to pull the bobbin thread up it hangs again and won't pull thread up anyone got my suggestions on wht to do next it seems like it goes to shop every 3 to 4 months

purrfect-lady

Re: Putting my machine back together

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:03 am

My DH, who runs the LA at our house, suggested making sure the bobbin race is back in exactly the correct position or else it will do exactly what yours is doing. This has happened to him before (more than once. ;o] ) Keep trying to reposition it is his advice . . .

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”