Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

you ever had this to happen

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
ollie1shoe

you ever had this to happen

Post by ollie1shoe » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 pm

espire babylock machine when i turned it on the machine was on but the needle wouldnt go up and down just a motor kind of sound when you pressed the foot pedal then it started sewing but then the needle would not move from the left position to the center when you tried to move it over im a little uncertain what could be happening any one else had this to happen

gmaann

Re: you ever had this to happen

Post by gmaann » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:48 am

Fortunately, I've never had that happen. I would turn it off and back on, and check to be sure the needle was in tight. Maybe change the needle and rethread both top and bobbin. Let us know what happens!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:51 am

Did you ever figure out what was wrong? Be nice to have that bit of info in the back of our knowledge banks if/when we ever encounter the same problem. Hope it was an easy fix!

ollie1shoe

Post by ollie1shoe » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 pm

its never done it again i guess ot was having a bad day if machines have bad days :0) anyway hope it never does it again

Quilter43

Post by Quilter43 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:33 am

Which machines is best for the home quilter. I am looking at the BabyLock Quest Plus and the Symphony but don't know which one I should buy. Help!

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”