Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

BAILEY'S 15" HOME LONG ARM

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
jameswife2003

Re: BAILEY'S 15" HOME LONG ARM

Post by jameswife2003 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:46 am

I have a 13", and I like it alot better than using my little Brother machine without a frame. That being said, I would much rather have a Gammil:) but I can't afford one. I'm having a little trouble with my stitch regulator working properly. I think I have it hooked up wrong. I'm thinking of taking it off and seeing how I do. At least the occasional quilt gets done this way, without it I don't think I'd ever finish a quilt.

Edit: should have said I have the Bailey 13:);

robzik6

Re: BAILEY'S 15" HOME LONG ARM

Post by robzik6 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:51 am

I have a Baileys 13 with stitch controller, back handles. It is a good machine for somebody who wants to free hand. to computerize the machine would cost more than the machine itself cost I think it does require a gracie table or something more substantial than what I had it on I had a handiquilter table that was warped( plastic table) which made the machine stubborn when it reached a certain place in the table

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”