Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Anyone use a Flynn quilt frame?

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
cindyg

Re: Anyone use a Flynn quilt frame?

Post by cindyg » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 am

I know of two ladies that I've talked to recently that hate it. John Flynn does beautiful work on it though.

sleclerc

Post by sleclerc » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:51 am

I purchased this frame at the AQS show in Lancaster and absolutely LOVE it. Because I can''''t afford a longarm, I suppose it may be that I am happy that I can still finish my own quilts and not pay for someone else to do it for me.

scrapquilter48

Post by scrapquilter48 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:35 am

Flynn quilt is out of box, but lazy streak got better of me, and sitting there. Need some coaxing to try it out.. Seen the tutorials, looks easy once we catch on.. I think rather than pay longarm a solution for small projects.

jcimo

Post by jcimo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:30 am

I had to come on to review this product. I don't understand why people don't care for it. I think it is a fantastic product and works exactly as explained in the video. Just finished quilting my first quilt on it and it was an absolute breeze. This gets 5 stars from me!

lorettav

Post by lorettav » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:47 am

I have a Flynn and I love it. Bought dowels and Hubby cut them to 80 inches. Works beautiful and I can do a large quilt with no effort.

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”