Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

sew_vac_direct

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
Abbigail

sew_vac_direct

Post by Abbigail » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:22 am

Has anyone ever bought anything from sew_vac_direct? I have been looking at their quilting machine/frame set ups and they have a very good price on them. I'm just afraid to buy something from a company like that and have to ship back and forth if something isn't right. I'd like to know how good of a company they are. ~Abbigail~

fabricgirl

Re: sew_vac_direct

Post by fabricgirl » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:20 am

I haven't but try to check out allbrans they probably have simular stuff and maybe priced around the same I purchased a barbie sewing machine from there and it was just as pictured.

fabricgirl

Tiggersmom

Post by Tiggersmom » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:58 pm

I've purchased from allbrands and was pleased but I did not buy a sewing machine, just embroidery software.

calicopuzzle

Post by calicopuzzle » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:51 am

I ordered a machine from SewVacDirect and was pleased with the machine. I needed some extra accessory feet for it and being as it is a model that I did not know was being taken off the market by the manufacturer, I had a difficulty dealing with SewVac to get the parts I wanted. The machine came to my house with no problems at all....so the purchase was just fine. I just was caught in a deal that really wasn't SewVac's fault--it was the manufacturer's fault for not having the accessory feet available and still had the machine on the market. I wasn't that pleased with Allbrands when I went to them for the sewing feet I wanted--they said I should order a different brand and it "should" fit....that was NOT good advice.

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”