Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Advice on where to send a quilt for quilting

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
petlover

Re: Advice on where to send a quilt for quilting

Post by petlover » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks Abbigail for the good report but I'm not the Linda that msdeets is posting about. I don't advertise on eBay. But you did get my website correct: www.sunflowerquilting.com
I'm so glad you like your quilt. It was wonderful to work with.
Linda

Itchn2Bstitchn

Post by Itchn2Bstitchn » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:16 am

Kathy -

I am 7 miles w of I-75 off Hwy 40. Right smack in between Ocala and Dunnellon. I have a couple business cards for quilters that I picked up from the quilt shop on Hwy 200 in the Jasmine plaza. If you're interested, let me know and I'll pm you the info. I tried calling each of them when I first got the cards, but didn't get any response. So I'm still searching.

quiltwithmom

Post by quiltwithmom » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:05 pm

Jan,
I can't believe you live so close to me. I live on off Rt 200 just 3 miles north from WalMart. "On Top of the World"!
I have been to the quilt shop a Jasmine, but usually shop at Peggys. Peggy gave me two cards for LA quilters but I haven't called them yet. I want to get the top finished before I call so I have the true measurement. Quilting by Vicki and Mary's Quilting. I know there is a quilt shop or fabric store in Dunnellon but I haven't been able to find it. We took a ride out that way a couple of weeks ago.
I have had some real nice ladies PM me from here. They are very reasonable with pricing.
Kathy

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”