Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Feb. Charm swap

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Abbigail

Feb. Charm swap

Post by Abbigail » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:15 am

I'm supposed to host the Feb. charm swap. I don't believe that I'm going to be up to doing it. Would anyone be interested in hosting that month? I had asked for neutrals, browns, beige but you could change it to whatever you would want. I just think my organizing isn't up to what it should be right now and I'd probably mess it up big time. ~Abbigail~

Oasis

Re: Feb. Charm swap

Post by Oasis » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:00 am

Hi Abbigail. . . .I'm sure you would do fine but some veteran swapper will step in to host it for you. There are wonderful Ladies here to help.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

lacw

Post by lacw » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:38 am

I would be glad to do it again if no one else wants to. It is not difficult to do , if you want I would be glad to let you know how I did it.

Loralee

Abbigail

Post by Abbigail » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:11 pm

Oh thank you so much Loralee! If you would just do it for me I'd really appreciate it. I'm just tired now and can't really get into learning anything new. I was really looking forward to it, maybe later. Thank you so much!
Brenda

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:45 am

lacw - I wouldn't mind doing it. You just did one and it is a lot of work. I'm not doing another one until June I think.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”