Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday Dec 18th

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Leetec

Re: Tuesday Dec 18th

Post by Leetec » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:18 pm

Here are my wonderful presents from Amie, QuilterBee.

I am definitly in for next year!!!!!! I'll start saving my pennies so I can be very generous. :)

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:08 pm

*smlie*

I can't post a picture of the scrumptious chocolate that I devoured the same night that I got it.

This is a picture of the wonderfull piece of artwork I was send.
The picture is not doing it enough justice. The stones are wonderfull. To me this is a treasure to have and own.

Judithlucille

Post by Judithlucille » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:26 pm

Hey Maryq, First I want to apologize to sewsew(AnnWoods) for not sending a card with her gifts.. I quess I was so excited that I finally found her a garden gnome I forgot..(I searched for weeks!)I'm glad she like the gifts I sent her..I will be sending her card..
Next, I want to thank Suzette58 for my beautiful gifts.. it made me cry..when I seen the Horizon of Hope Longaberger cloth Breast cancer bag (I will always treasure this) filled with all my favorites from Bath & Body, Japanese Cherry Blossom..plus6 sparkley fat quarters..they are awsome..I would like to thank you for bringing us all together like this, it was so much fun..I love being part of this big happy family..Last, I want to thank my best friend Lacw for getting me involved in this website.. she is the greatest..

supermother9

Post by supermother9 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:07 pm

Looking forward to next year. count me in I had so much fun.

teresa

debbie510

Post by debbie510 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:23 pm

Thank you so much TexasQuilter (Laura) for my gifts. I received 3 beautiful purple fabrics (my favorite color), a gingher thread snipper, and a cute sock coin purse. I love everything. This has been a lot of fun.

Thanks Mary for getting all this together. This is something we will have to do again next year.

Quilterbee - Amie, I am happy that you like your gift. It was a lot of fun putting everything together.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Debbie

lacw

Post by lacw » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:58 am

MaryQ, Thank you so much for hosting this and for all you do for us !! This was so much fun and exciting . I would like to do this again next year. Merry Christmas to all.

Loralee

Kittyquilt9292

Post by Kittyquilt9292 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:45 am

It's a wonderful "mystery"! Somehow $25 "appeared" on my QIAD account! Of course, it's been spent on wonderful things. All I know is that El's Angels did it again, somehow, someway, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. All that fabric I ordered has plans--being made into blocks for quilts for whenever they're needed.
Again, my dear friends, thank you so much, may all your prayers be answered and may you be showered with many blessings. carol/kittyquilt

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:57 am

lv2create - glad you liked it. That is probably my most favorite store to go into. Everything is so pretty and so many wonderful smells. Hope you get some relax time.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”