Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Attention Secret Santas

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
maryq

Attention Secret Santas

Post by maryq » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:17 am

Good Morning Every One!

Opening day is approaching!! I bet you are all getting excited. I know I am!!!

If you have NOT recieved your package please let me know.

I haven't been keeping track of who has received theirs. I just want to know if you HAVE NOT... in case I can be any help in tracking them down.

I have to work all day tuesday, so I won't be able to check with everybody until after 6:00 pm (CST) tuesday nite... so you all be good and I'll see you all then

marymargaret

busyhands125

Re: Attention Secret Santas

Post by busyhands125 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:59 pm

Well, I am beginning to worry now. I shipped my package on the 10th and have not seen it getting where it suppose to get to. ONe other problem, the one I sent to post office with it did not bother to get a comfirmation notice or insurance. |So no way to track it , hope the person lets me know ASAP, incase I have got to do something different. Hate it when someone did not listen.

Panic Pat/busyhands125

quilterbee

Post by quilterbee » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:45 pm

I don't know who you are, but if your from Virginia amd sent me a card with a great nickles patter, I got my package!! I posted on the other topic. Amie :o)

busyhands125

Post by busyhands125 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:41 pm

Quilterbee, But I am in KY. So still waiting.

Pat/busyhands125

akeleyquilter

Post by akeleyquilter » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:55 am

I'm on vacation until the 20th so my mail is being held at the post office until I get home. I don't know yet if I got my package or not.

lhostelley

Post by lhostelley » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:03 pm

I haven't gotten mine yet. Mary please do not worry about the packages. I sent mine out to my receiptant on December 8th. The service should have taken 2 to 3 days. I finally got there yesterday. With the mail service working like this I think we will need to expect a few late ones. Linda

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”