Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Gift Arrived!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
SewSew

Re: Secret Santa Gift Arrived!

Post by SewSew » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:44 am

I told my daughter, Victoria, this morning that tomorrow I could open my SS package. The first thing she said was "No, its not Christmas yet". I explained that opening date was set for the 18th and I could see that "its not fair" look in her eyes. LOL I guess she feels she should be able to open her gifts this early.

Ann

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:07 am

Whooo Whoooo - My secret santa gift arrived today from Tennessee!! Glad I don't have to wait long to open it :)

Kittyquilt9292

Post by Kittyquilt9292 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:53 pm

Well, maybe those of us waiting for the postal service to "find us" can open on another day. I just hope that the packages weren't lost somewhere. But they should be arriving soon.
Happy opening everyone, wonder who's staying up to be the first to open and post? Now, Angels, don't rush too hard and cause a jam up on the website!!!!!!!LOL, Merry Christmas to everyone, may all of your prayers be answered and may you be filled with many blessings.
carol/kittyquilt

mequilter9158

Post by mequilter9158 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:43 pm

I got home from work tonight and guess what was sitting on my kitchen table? My Secret Santa package is here!! I am so excited, since I don't have too long to be tempted to open it. Thanks to my SS from Michigan!!

quiltwithmom

Post by quiltwithmom » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:12 pm

YAHOOOOO! My Secret Santa gift arrived! Well, it may have been here a couple of days, I picked up my mail late this afternoon. We waited til after dinner to go through it and I found my package! We were away last week and mail was held until today. That was good timing. I only have to wait one day ..... OH wait!! Only a few hours!! :-)) LOL The gifts are nicely wrapped and sitting here on my desk. YEP right here in front of me. I can take it, sure I can. I'll be back in the morning for all you early risers. Anyone heard if we should wait for California to wake up or should us Easterners go for it!!!

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:23 pm

Oh, I think we should go for it! Yes, definitly go for it! I'll be leaving for NY around 2 tomorrow so I'm not waiting for anything before I open my package! It's traveled a long way to get opened as soon as I get up tomorrow, and then will be traveling a long way again just to get back home. I'm for sure not waiting! LOL :)

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:00 pm

*smile*

GoosEgg, according to tracking your SS package is dropped of by UPS by your garage on the 11th of December. LOL, I have all types of images going through my mind......was it covered by snow?...Did you drive over it?...was it picked up by someone else then you?...Did it got pushed into a giant snow pile while shoveling snow?....

Since it is the eve before Dec. 18th (opening day) I thought I would at least post about it and let you know that your SS pal did not forget you.

*HUGS*

***Tulpje***

debbie510

Post by debbie510 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:49 pm

YEAH!!! I got my secret santa package today all the way from Texas. Can't wait until tomorrow to open it. Thanks!

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:49 pm

YEA!!! I got another package from Lorettav, my SS. It's the book 'Stash-buster Quilts'. I'm so thrilled. I'm going to read it tonight. THANKS Lorettav - I thought I'd already gotten great gifts when I got the first package! Oh, just glancing thru this book I see several fabulous quilts. YIPPEE.

Cindyg

PS - I do have a little stash. Nothing like GP's but enough to make good use of my "Stash-buster Quilts" book - LOL

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”