Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Package

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
quiltwithmom

Re: Secret Santa Package

Post by quiltwithmom » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:09 am

I got mine done!
YEAH....we were driving to Orlando and stopped in Mt Dora at a really cute quilt shop. I picked up a package of fabric cuts in her color. I'll get it in the mail on Friday. I am using priority so it should be there well before the 18th. I'm waiting til Fri so it doesn't get there too early.
I'm getting excited about this. It will be such fun.
OH, naniyosie, I think either way will work for you. I hope your SS saw your post so you get it before you leave. You sure have an imagnation thinking of having you DH do it for you.
See you all on the 18th!
Kathy

grandmaof12

Post by grandmaof12 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:12 pm

Am going to ask a stupid question but do we put our return address on the pkg? got all my things in the box and will mail my Fri or Sat as the post office is closed when I get off work. I did not wrap my presents was I a bad girl??? Have a great week. Jan

quiltwithmom

Post by quiltwithmom » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:29 pm

grandmaof12,
Look in the thread "Secret Santa's Revealed". It gives info on the card signing.
So YES it is okay to put your return address on the package.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”