Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Everybody Ready for Secret Santa?

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Leetec

Re: Everybody Ready for Secret Santa?

Post by Leetec » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:21 am

I have my SS present all ready! I bought it when I went shopping with FabricAngle and QuiltRunner yesterday. Of course, I might find something that's more fun Tueday when I go shopping with institcheswithrosie! The present might get better! :) I'll mail whatever I get after Thanksgiving.

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:18 am

I picked up my person's present yesterday. I can't wait to get it in the mail. This is so much fun!!!
suzette58
Suzette

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:28 am

I'll be shopping on Tuesday for my person!! :)

quiltwithmom

Post by quiltwithmom » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:18 pm

I'm still thinking about what to get my person. I don't want to get it in the mail to early. We are going away after Thanksgiving and I will be shopping. Plan on getting it then.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:23 pm

I did a search with my secret persons name and searched topics.... I found out some things about her and hope she will be happy.... I will be sending mine out soon..... Chriss
Psalm 91

maryq

Post by maryq » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:37 pm

WOW some of you are really ahead of the game here, getting your packages ready to mail already!! YIKES

NOW girls,, if you get your package early you are honor bound to NOT open them until December 15th (is that the day... it's on another post and I can't remember) No sneak peeking, no shaking the package, no lifting the corner of the wrapping paper. If you can't trust yourself, have someone hide it for you!!

I say this only because I am the WORST at waiting!!! LOL

I have a few things in mind for my partner, but mine is an even bigger secret because she doesn't even KNOW she's in the Secret Santa swap!!

Marymargaret

teacupdelights

Post by teacupdelights » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:01 pm

maryQ - you must have known my mother. She was the worst!! She would toss package up in the air and watch faces for reaction. Definitely a corner lifter, and a shaker. Knowing the family propensity for peeking, she would hide gifts all over the place, and wind up finding something months later and giving it belatedly to the recipient. (P.S. I have been known to do the same...)

I think opening day was December 18, is that right??

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”