Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

URR BOM November block

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
gmaann

URR BOM November block

Post by gmaann » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:39 am

Where, oh where has our Peaches gone???

Hope everyone has caught up - or is working to catch up!

For November, let's do the Monkey Wrench block. It is SO easy and SO beautiful! Might be my favorite so far. It LOOKS a little complicated, but you'll be surprised at how easy it is to do.

Story and directions start on page 38.

zfatcat

Re: URR BOM November block

Post by zfatcat » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:48 am

I thought maybe she would pop up after the autograph exchange was sent out. Oh well.
Lori 8-)

Georgiapeach

Re: URR BOM November block

Post by Georgiapeach » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:05 am

I haven't seen her post in quite some time now, either! I didn't hear if she received her autograph swap pkg. Hope she's ok and just been busy! Well, wouldn't you know it, after we got up to the cabin I realized I left the tote with my fabric for this BOM sitting right beside the front door so I wouldn't forget it! So much for organization! LOL! The rest of the Christmas stockings for the troops will be mailed out this coming week and that will free up a LOT of my time, and then I can hustle and catch up here. How're you doing, fatcat?

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”