Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa - Sign up Deadline Approaching

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
maryq

Secret Santa - Sign up Deadline Approaching

Post by maryq » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:33 am

Good Morning Everyone!

Just a little reminder that the deadline for signing up is fast approaching! You've got just 5 days to sign up. The more the merrier!!!

At this point we have 42 (!!!!!) gals signed up!!

Here's what's going to happen after all have signed up!

I have little pieces of cards with each person's name. I will spread them out upside down all over my kitchen table. Then I'll go down my list and grab a card to match up Santa with receipient. By November 11th, each Santa will receive a Private message with the details of their partner. Once you've received your partner, please private message me back that you've gotten my PM. IF you have any other information that you would like from your partner, PM me and I'll track down other info. If you want to send a Secret card or something, to tease your partner before you send your gift... go for it. I think the funnest part of all this will be keeping the SECRET until the last minute.

Holler if you have questions!!

ATTN: Wacqltr-Patty.... I haven't received any details from you yet!!

ALSO... IF for some unseen reason anybody needs to drop out.... don't worry about it.. Things come up all the time in our lives and sometimes we just can't do what we really want to. Just let me know!!

Marymargaret

maryq

Re: Secret Santa - Sign up Deadline Approaching

Post by maryq » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:26 pm

Bumping to the top so I can give everybody the opportunity to join in the fun!!!

Monday will be last day!!!

Mary

quiltwithmom

Re: Secret Santa - Sign up Deadline Approaching

Post by quiltwithmom » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:15 am

Mary,
Did you decide on a day to open our gifts and report here? Or will that info be posted once you have all the names in?

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”