Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Disaster quilt blocks

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
grammy65

Re: Disaster quilt blocks

Post by grammy65 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:15 am

Cindy....in case you don't see the post I just posted on the General Discussion section; was thinking a faster way to get some of these quilts done would be to tie them. Could even envelope turn them so you wouldn't have to have binding. I know that isn't everybody's cup of tea, but I think the recipients of these quilts would still love them.

If you are getting overwhelmed with blocks, maybe some of us could piece a quilt for you. Once the blocks are made, putting them together shouldn't take too much time if we all shared in it. I know it's a bad time of year for people to get too much on their plate. I'm still willing to quilt a couple for you, but if you want to send blocks along to be pieced could do that too. Maybe I could tie that one. Have always wanted to try it.

Diane

WeSignificant

Re: Disaster quilt blocks

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:21 pm

Trying to get some blocks together. Got 10 cut out. 3 are made up. Will try to get them done and out by the end of the week. We have started a new computer system at work and have been tied up everyday on the system trying to get all the patient's and their orders in. Pretty tired by the end of the day. Doing some sewing in the am.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”