Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

CHARM SWAPS

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
grammy65

CHARM SWAPS

Post by grammy65 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:38 am

I was just wondering....because I'm kind of flaky and get confused easily...do you all think it would help if we have a different thread for each monthly charm swap? You know..."November Charm Swap" "December Charm Swap", etc, etc. Am I being too anal?

Diane

Littlebit

Re: CHARM SWAPS

Post by Littlebit » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:47 am

Diane - that is what they are planning to do. The November Charm Swap and the Holiday charm swap have different threads right now and that is where you sign up for them. And no you are not being too anal!! Just too much confusion with all the different ones that will be coming up.

I bumped the two that sign ups are going on now
Michelle :)

maryq

Post by maryq » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:31 pm

Diane

I'm a little confused too

I'm making a separate topic for December

mary

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:32 pm

That is a great idea Grammy65. Maybe they could post which size, 8 in or 5 in, they would like for each month also. I've already seen some fabric I would like to cut into but need to know which size.

Linda
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Abbigail

Post by Abbigail » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:48 am

I think that's what is going to happen. There just isn't any reason to post for all the months right now. If we keep about 3 sign ups going at a time should be plenty to worry with! LOL! I think the sign up posted now are;
Nov.
Dec.
2008 which is Jan.
Holiday
I think we should wait until one or two of these are done before we post any more individal posts. What do you all think?
~Abbigail~

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”