Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

URR BOM recap

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
CoyoteQuilts

Re: URR BOM recap

Post by CoyoteQuilts » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:29 am

gmaan, I did post on the URR topic, but I am not doing this BOM. I just noticed my name is on your list. I will probably join the next time around, but right now time is getting away from me.

Thanks, Sharon V

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:49 am

OK, Sharon V./CoyoteQuilts, you are officially un-enrolled in this BOM. But I really would encourage you to sign up if there's interest another time. It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL quilt! I'm really happy with how all my blocks are turning out. Hoping to see a photo of Kenderosa's quilt soon!
And, wacqltr, you're doing great to have done so much just since you started early this month. Hope your Mother will improve! I do understand the worry about our dear Moms!
Ann

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:17 am

Ann ~ Thanks for keeping this going. I know all about too many irons in the fire but the best part of BOM is that you can always catch up if life gets in the way! I am still in, just alittle behind and due to the holiday projects may not do much for a while but keep me on the list.
Happy stitching!!!
Debi

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:39 am

Hi Debi, I am so glad you are still in! I am so happy that I cut out all my blocks at the beginning! It has made it so easy to do a block when the pieces are waiting in a little zip-lock bag! I know we will all be busy as the holidays approach, but hopefully everyone will be anxious to get their quilt done after the New Year!
Ann

kenderosa

Post by kenderosa » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:26 pm

gmaann- Am still waiting to receive quilt back from the LA. Should be within the next two weeks as she usually takes a couple of months. She is one busy lady! Will post photo when complete.

Sue

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:34 pm

Thanks, Kenderosa! We'll be patiently waiting!
Ann

towens71

Post by towens71 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:58 am

Thanks for the recap. Yep I put mine together and I thought about basting it tonight. I'm making it for my husband - I've been quilting for about 5 years and don't have one in my house, I end up giving them away! But his is a lap quilt so I should be able to get it done this week. I have such high aspirations! I want to do a flannel backing, and should have enough scraps to put one together. I'll try and get photos up ASAP.

Traci

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:23 am

Good for you Traci/towens71! We'll be looking forward to seeing the photos!
Ann

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”