Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

postcard swap - UPDATE

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
naniyosie

postcard swap - UPDATE

Post by naniyosie » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:52 am

Guidelines:
This is not your regular postcard swap!!!! (see #9)
1. Have fun
2. Anything goes (pieced, applique, mixed media, embellishments, etc)
3. All fabric postcards should be 6" x 4"
4. Make X amount of postcards. The amount will be determined when I see who signs up. Will notify you by PM
5. Start date: end of june
6. End date: end of october
7. Within 1 week of Halloween, mail all postcards to me. Include a self addressed stamped envelope.
8. I will then distribute to all involved and mail back to you with x amount (depends on who signs up) of postcards. There will be one postcard from each person involved. IE: If there are 10; you will receive 9. That's because you didn't make one for yourself.
IMPORTANT: If you want a certain card to go to someone, put a sticky paper on it with persons username on the paper.
9. We're going to involve the 'usual' way a post card swap is handled, in that you're not mailing postcards out separately. All the postcards you make will be mailed to me in an envelope.
10. Postcards are exchanged 'one' for 'one'
11. This is a fabric postcard swap; they are not for sale.
12. Refer to number 1

Posted By:
naniyosie
Northern Neck
Posted: 6/20/2007 6:34:15 PM we have a few changes due to several requests.

1. Still HAVE FUN
6. End date: Trick or Treat October 31, 2007
7. Within 1 week of Halloween, mail all postcards to me....
Go back to rule 1.
HAVE FUN

naniyosie

Re: postcard swap - UPDATE

Post by naniyosie » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:53 am

Update (9/25/07)

This is an updated list on the postcard exchange. We had 2 drop out; but we added 2 more.

georgiapeach
busyhands
cindyb
sewsew
gardenquilter
sewglad
naniyosie
Itchin2bitchin
Lori (gardenquilter's friend)

We're getting close to mailing the postcards out. Hope you all are having as much fun as I am. Will pm you the second week of Oct to remind you again.

towens 71 will join us another time.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”