Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

BLOCK LOTTO,,,check this out

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Caroline1947

Re: BLOCK LOTTO,,,check this out

Post by Caroline1947 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:33 pm

Lori, The same fabrics can certainly be used as most likely it will be a different winner. If you make more than one block its nice to vary them, but you dont have to. Probably a lot of white on white and creams,,I dont think they need to be pre washed as I think most of us use good fabric (colorfast),and if you press your fabric with a hot steam iron that will take care of any minute shrinkage.Did I miss any questions??? Good ones, and hope you join in!!OHHH, yes its from Quilters Cache,and it will have cream or off white background,medium and dark prints in small to medium florals(no pastels).There is more about it on the other lotto thread and I will start a new one when its about time. Thanks again!!!

Redtop

Re: BLOCK LOTTO,,,check this out

Post by Redtop » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:55 pm

The more I read, the more I look forward to the year of participating in the quilt lotto. You can count me in, at least 1 block a month, maybe 3.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”