Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Flyboy & Autograph Quilt - please read

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
cindyg

Re: Flyboy & Autograph Quilt - please read

Post by cindyg » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:11 am

Hey, Cindy, I think Joel said he ordered his fabric to do this swap when QIAD had the Labor Day sale. Did his sister leave her number or any way to get in touch? I didn't see her post. Anyway, I was thinking maybe his fabric could be mailed to you or someone to use for his blocks.

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:12 am

I don't think his sister left a way to get in touch with her - unless Linda has his name, etc. We could call hospitals, but just asking for "Joel" in ICU is a stretch!

I'll check with Linda.

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:36 am

I've PM'd Joel/Nicole, and I wanted to tell you all one thing that I told them:

When there is nothing else that a quilter can do, they quilt!

Of course, all with ill health are in our thoughts and prayers, even as we quilt for them!

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:47 pm

Joel & I PM'd quite a bit before he went back into the hospital. I told him that if he did not feel like he could do these, that I would be happy to sew them for him. He chose the Scarlett & Plum for his colors. I posted in the Gen. Discussion area. He is such a sweetheart. I will do whatever is needed, if need be.

kadie

Post by kadie » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:24 pm

I feel useless... there's not much I can do for him from down here except pray for a quick recovery.

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:43 pm

Be sure to see the Good News on Joel topic in General Discussions. Linda has his address.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”