Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Gooseegg's Mom

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
QIAD-Linda

Re: Gooseegg's Mom

Post by QIAD-Linda » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:09 pm

Dear Bess,
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a parent and will pray for you. I am thankful that you had a good relationship with her and enjoyed your time with her. I pray contentment over you in knowing she is no longer in pain.
I will be thinking of you.
Linda

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:35 am

Gooseegg - I'm so sorry for your loss. My mom died in 1970 when I was 19 yrs. old. I missed having her here for my adult life and there is not a day goes by that I don't think of her. The grief does get easier with time but you will always miss her. I pray God gives you strength especially during this next year, your first without your mom. It's the hardest.

CaroleJ

Post by CaroleJ » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:14 am

Bess, prayers going out for you and your family at this time of loss. Prayers of gratitude as well, for your mom's being at peace and free of all pain, though it sounds like it was hard-won.

Carole

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”