Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Ugly Fat Quarter Swap

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
jannesse1

Ugly Fat Quarter Swap

Post by jannesse1 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:22 pm

Still have not recieve my ugly fat quarters. What do I need to do?

Quiltcreator

Re: Ugly Fat Quarter Swap

Post by Quiltcreator » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:26 pm

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger - I have not received mine either. Stitchintime (Debi) posted on July 7 that she would have them in the mail by July 13. I sent her a message the other day and asked what the status was on this swap and she has not answered. I'm beginning to think I'll never see them.

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:41 am

Read this post:

http://www.quiltinaday.com/community/to ... 2066#52025

Looks like they are on their way.

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:04 am

I know that Debi has been really busy, and it got delayed some, but she posted a while ago that they were on the way.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:15 am

That post is actually about the "Anything Goes" FQ swap.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:28 am

I am not sure on what discussion it was, but she had posted that she was sorting ugly FQ's and jelly rolls and was going to mail them out soon. I guess we could do a search and see what comes up.

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:36 am

Just looked around and she posted on 7/30/07 that she was finishing up sorting uglies and jelly rolls and would try to have them in the mail that week. She posted this in the Anything Goes Swap discussion, but that was the last I heard anything.

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:10 pm

Hello Ladies, If you don't recognize my sign in it is because I have not been here for several weeks. Yes, I have been busy, started my new job full time on August 1 but have also been very ill. Four major asthma attacks in the past three weeks have taken a big toll on me and I am very sorry for not being able to get these out sooner. I know how much you have all been looking forward to getting them and hope you enjoy your "Unwanted Tresures" when they arrive. Hope you can understand that I never intended to let any of you down.

WeSig ~ thank you so much my friend for checking on me and I am sorry that I wasn't able to get back to you sooner. Ladies, she was even willing to come and get them to make sure you got them if I needed her to. She is a blessing to all of us!!

GP ~ Thanks for reminding me to take care of myself no matter what else is going on. Dear friend, you touched my heart and I have missed you over the past few weeks.

Bless each of you and enjoy the projects you can make with the treasures!!

Happy stitching!!
Debi

maryq

Post by maryq » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:41 am

Debi

My package arrived yesterday! So sorry to hear you are having such a rough time! Will keep you in thoughts and prayers that you will be feeling better soon and that your new job goes well for you!

Maryq

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 am

Mary,
Thanks for the prayers and love. My new meds seem to help and I love my new job!!!
I hope you have a great weekend, mine will be quiet and I hope to spend all day Sunday at the sewing machine and on here. I really miss all of you and can't wait to catch up.
Happy stitching!!
Debi

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”