Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Pics of Christmas Stocking Project

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Georgiapeach

Pics of Christmas Stocking Project

Post by Georgiapeach » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:54 pm

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Georgiapeach

Re: Pics of Christmas Stocking Project

Post by Georgiapeach » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:58 pm

These are pics of the first round of stockings I've received. Aren't they gorgeous??!!!! One pic is of the Queen's Workshop, and the last pic is of Mr. Georgia Peach and Daisy. You'll have to scroll over to the right to see all the stockings on the wall.

kadie

Post by kadie » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:04 pm

I thought he maybe King Georgiapeach and Princess Daisy!!!
I'm stunned at all the beautiful stockings all the ladies have made. They are all soooo nice. By the way I'm drooling over your workshop!
What do you fill the stockings with?

Luv

Peachette Kadie

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:26 pm

Wow - good looking stockings, good looking sewing room, good looking DH, and good looking furbaby!!!

maryq

Post by maryq » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:39 pm

Look at all the those beautiful stockings Oh My Goodness!

And me sitting here with only one piece of batting cut out and NOTHING sewn! I feel like such a lumb of coal!

I want to help out with these so badly..... If I could just find a couple more hours in a day... like a 25th and 26th hour I could get some done!

Next week, when I run away to the cabin.. I'll take my stocking supplies along and see if I can whip some up. Would anybody like to finish the sox if I get the tops done!?

Maryq

Tiggersmom

Post by Tiggersmom » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:42 pm

Hey GP, I'm disappointed! Not in the stockings, they are beautiful as well as your 'crew' but come one girl........you have some empty shelf room in there!!!!!!!!!! [shrieeeeek, LOLROF}!!!!!!!!!!

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:54 pm

Really nice stockings everyone I hope I find some time to make some too.

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:18 pm

Wow! The stockings are wonderful! I love how everyone chose such great fabrics!

Your workroom is to die for!!! You are so organized, I am so impressed! No doubt the Queen's staff was at work here! lol
Linda

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:22 pm

I love the blue ones. I'll have to go and get some blue fabric, they just stand out at me for some reason. I like the idea of all one fabric also. I have some snow people that wouldn't show if I strip that fabric.

Great Fabric everyone!!!!!

Thanks GP, Mr. GP and of course darling little daisy.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:44 pm

These pics just don't do these stockings justice! The fabrics are wonderful. In the 4th pic if you scroll to the far right you'll see Daisy in the pic...just as I was snapping the pic she raced in from the hallway and struck a pose.

Tiggersmom, give me another week and those shelves will be full! I've been washing and taking fabric down there everyday. The opposite end of the room is my working office, desk, computer, copier, printer, and Daisy's red camel-back sofa. So even when I'm too busy working to quilt, I have a great view of cotton! LOL!

I've been messaged by several that their stockings are on the way, 60 more are on their way, in fact. I'll post pics of each batch as the wall fills up. It is really exciting to see them as they arrive, they are so cute! It's like Christmas everytime a pkg. arrives!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”