Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Jelly Roll Swap

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
astitchintime

Re: Jelly Roll Swap

Post by astitchintime » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:14 pm

This is so beautiful. I love it and you have done a great job.
Happy stitching!!
Debi

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:14 am

Looks great! I still haven't used my jelly roll fabrics. I was not sure what to do with them but I can see you had a good idea.

Ann

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:25 am

I haven't used mine either, Ann.

I'm thinking of making a couple of log cabin blocks, so that I can have the blocks to fill in from the Christmas block swap we did, and make a bigger Christmas quilt. I still have those blocks on my design wall, trying to make sure they are 'right'! I've got to quit that - I'm too controlling, and that doesn't work on a sampler quilt!

Sara

Post by Sara » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:05 am

I used mine for a double pinwheel quilt that I'm going to give my mom. I have to get the binding on and then I'll post a photo. It was alot of fun. I love working with strips. Actually, better than the charm squares.
Sara

maryq

Post by maryq » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Lorie

WOW that's gorgeous!!! I don't think I've touched my jelly rolls!!! HHHMMM actually I wonder where I put them. What a cute idea and easy I bet... Oh Oh, another project on my To Do List!!!

marymargaret

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”