Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Anyone interested in making an autograph quilt? #2

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Cathy32078

Re: Anyone interested in making an autograph quilt? #2

Post by Cathy32078 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:32 pm

YEAH!!! ALL of you newer members, you really should do this. It is a super easy block. PLEASE do join! You will be so happy that you did. 38 joined in on the last one so I know that leaves a WHOLE BUNCH of you that will not have an autographed quilt in the end. Come on! I am begging! Pretty Please? I would give anything, if we kept this up and I had enough one day, to have a block signed from ever one of you. Come on & prove your sisterhood and join us. LOL I don't beg well. LOL

DollyQuilt

Post by DollyQuilt » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:12 pm

I would love to do this; however, I'm not familiar with the process of this exchange. So, I'm willing if someone can fill me in as to what is expected of me. Let me know.

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:45 pm

Hey Dolly, go ot the topic Finals on Autograph Block Swap. Don't know the exact wording but the first word of the topic is Final & Sign up there. That is where all of the instructions, explanations, fabric requirements, etc are. LOVE to have you join us in this swap!!! YEAH!

Tiggersmom

Post by Tiggersmom » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:17 am

Are you trying to get 38 partispants in this one too???

And the deadline is set in stone as the end of Sept??? or are you going to be flexible as gp?

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”