Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Quilt_Flordia Block Swap

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
dforseth

Quilt_Flordia Block Swap

Post by dforseth » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:20 pm

I got my blocks today, thank you to all for such great blocks. Thanks to Q_F for taking the time to do this.

Debbie
Debbie Forseth
:D

patsyann06

Re: Quilt_Flordia Block Swap

Post by patsyann06 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:32 pm

I also received my blocks today. They all are beautiful-even though we were pulling out our hair over the instructions! They really did turn out great. Thank you Ladies. Especially you Julee!

SewSew

Post by SewSew » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:21 am

I also received mine yesterday. Thanks to everyone that participated and to Julee for having hosted this swap.

maryq

Post by maryq » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:48 pm

:-( I don't have my blocks yet so sad

Maybe tomorrow!

Minnesota is a long way from Florida

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:16 pm

I received my blocks and they are just beautiful! Thank you to everyone! And Florida, thank you so much for all you did to make this swap happen! The CD is wonderful and you put so much work into this, we all appreciate it very much! I can't wait to get the blocks up on my design wall and plan how I'm going to sew it and sashing color, etc... I will think of ya'll everytime I see my quilt. Thank you very much!

By the way, whomever received my Bear's Paw...OMG, I sewed it together wrong..sorry! I had it right the first time I did it, and got to thinking I'd done it wrong, and took it apart and re-did it at the very last minute! OMG!!!! It was right the first way I had it! I'm sorry!

maryq

Post by maryq » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:00 pm

Happy Dancing Here!

Got my blocks today!!! They are magnifigant! Haven't had a chance to look at the CD yet, because I had to go shopping for....

FABRIC WHAT ELSE

The blocks are so pretty and so so well done, y'all put me to shame!

Can't wait to try to put them together,,,, hhhhmm How am I going to do that! OH OH Quiltsbeme,.... guess what you'll be doing for me one day!

A special THANK YOU to QuiltFlorida for putting this all together--with your busy schedule I appreciate it even more!!! You're a doll!

Maryq

Rommel

Post by Rommel » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:32 am

Received my blocks ..Does anyone have any ideals how to set blocks in quilt? Straight , On point ,sashings, maybe 4 path corners.
Maybe we can find some pictures to help us..

quilt_florida

Post by quilt_florida » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:02 pm

Hey there. I didn't even know there was a new section for swaps! How long has this been here? Maybe my vacation was too long.

You are all welcome. I enjoyed it. Dh enjoyed photographing all the blocks too. He likes to look at them as much as I do.

I wish I had gotten a picture of all the block piles lined up from one end of my living room to the other end! It was incredible and fun.

GP, I noticed your Bear's Paw was different. I thought you did it on purpose. :)

I'm just delighted to have a block from each of you. I really and truely wish that Kay and jojo could've participated. I never heard back from them. But I know Kay will be getting a quilt from GP and everyone from the the autograph swap. That's cool.

Ok all. Have a great 4th of July!

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:35 pm

Sounds like a fun swap. Any chance you could post pictures? It would be a good enticement to others to join in the swaps.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”