Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Anything Goes FQ Swap - transfer to new forum topic

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
beccasmom

Re: Anything Goes FQ Swap - transfer to new forum topic

Post by beccasmom » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:03 am

I just got mine yesterday so you probably should get them anytime.

Brenda

grandmaof12

Post by grandmaof12 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:08 am

Well I read all your posts and am getting so anxious but still haven't received mine yet. Patience right? Jan

lhostelley

Post by lhostelley » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:15 am

Grandmaof12, You are not alone. I haven't received mine yet either. This is the slowest priority mail I have ever seen. Linda

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:03 pm

Linda and Jan,
This afternoon I went to the post office I mailed all of the packages from and put in a search request, nothing has been returned to me as of today's mail. The lady I spoke with said to give it a few days and then check back so I will check on Friday and keep you posted. If either of you get your package before that let me know. I hope that the packages can be located but either way, I will make sure you get them even if I have to send out new ones.
Happy stitching!!
Debi

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:44 am

I still have all of mine pinned to the design wall I just love looking hope the others show up very soon

grandmaof12

Post by grandmaof12 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:09 am

Ok I have a bunch of questions....it says the anything goes is in a new formun, where at? I have not received my fat quarters as of Sept 1st. How is the cookbook coming along and where do I find out about that at???? I am lost and not getting any answers!!! Thanks!!! Jan

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:03 pm

grandma - are you talking about the anything goes FQ swap that started months ago and was mailed to Ione, CA? Can you remember what you mailed? Where you mailed it to? You could PM astitchintime and see if you hear back. She has been sick alot and working. I haven't gotten a response from my last couple of PM so not sure what is going on. You definately should have gotten them by now if this is the correct swap.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:21 pm

Linda and Jan ~ Went to the post office on Friday as I said I would and no packages had been returned so I made up new ones for you out of my stash and they went into the mail today, priority, so you should get them soon. Let us know when they arrive, hope you enjoy them and if the originals show up..........enjoy them too!!! If not, well, maybe someone out there will get them and start quilting because of them. Wouldn't that be a hoot!!
Happy stitching!!
Debi

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”