Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

ugrr quilt

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
zfatcat

Re: ugrr quilt

Post by zfatcat » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:53 pm

okay, I bought my fabric today. I counted 5 blocks so far, is that right?

kittymom I saw under sale items that they have a kit for that block on QIAD. I'm not sure if it was an iron on or what.
Lori 8-)

kittymom

Post by kittymom » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:34 am

Linda is great !!!!!!!!!!!!! I wondered about copying the story page of the urr quilt to pin on the back of two quilts for pet shelter fundraisers. It's ok!!!!!

No kill pet shelters are where most of my quilts go to and they do so much to help animals,usually without any funding except what they can raise themselves. I think I come by this genetically for my mother is in her 80's and still traps and has feral cats neutered or spayed. Afterwards they are released where they were trapped and then she feeds and tries to place a shelter there. The cats are terrified so she never sets a trap unless she can check it every 15 minutes. I was visiting her recently and took a sweet little teenage feral cat to the vet. I named her Medora. She was a WILD ONE! At least she'll never have kittens now and that's a blessing.

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:21 pm

I'm just finishing up crossroads and will start on the more difficult wagon wheel and drunkards path this week. I really like making the different blocks.
Lori 8-)

Evie

Post by Evie » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:23 pm

I would love to see some pictures.

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:27 am

Evie I'll take some pics when I get a few more done. The blocks are fun to make. I just love Eleanor's instructions. I wish I had found her books sooner in my quilting endeavor.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”