Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Bullseye Quilt Square Exchange

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Littlebit

Re: Bullseye Quilt Square Exchange

Post by Littlebit » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:11 am

Wow- Got my blocks today- They are Beautiful!! Thank You everyone, I know I could go through the list, but I'm being lazy, who's blocks are the ones not in a plastic bag. I just like to know who made which blocks. Mary Ellen thank you again for hosting this swap, it was fun!!
Michelle :)

MsSewNSew

Post by MsSewNSew » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:27 pm

I just want to apologize to everyone for not getting my blocks in on time. I didn't know I was going to be so swamped in my work. We were supposed to launch our new website at work on July 31st and then they delayed it until end of summer and now we're getting ready to launch next weekend. I have worked endlessly on this site getting it ready with shopping cart capabilities which means our database has to be completely clean.

Anyway, I am sorry. If anyone is interested in exchanging blocks, send me a PM. I didn't realize I hadn't even been on the QIAD site in 3 weeks. Please forgive me!

Debbie

MsSewNSew

Post by MsSewNSew » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:18 pm

You guys are so sweet who have already PM'd me. I've got tears in my eyes!

I was thinking that it's not fair for you to have to spend money for postage so what I can do is put 3 blocks in an envelope with a postage paid envelope and then you can send me your 3 blocks when you get mine.

Thanks, Debbie

Checkers

Post by Checkers » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:56 pm

Received my blocks! They are beautiful. Thank you everyone and Thank you MaryEllen for doing this swap. It is going to be an amazing quilt.
Mary

astitchintime

Post by astitchintime » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:39 am

The blocks are so pretty and I think I am going to leave them exactly as they are!! I love the colors and just can't wait to make up this top. I have several other projects that have to be done first so it will be a month at least before I can but I can't wait!!!
Thanks to all that made blocks and for waiting for me. Maryellen, you did a great job hosting this exchange and we love you!!
Happy stitching!!
Debi

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:03 am

I got my blocks, too!!! I love-love-love everyone's blocks, they are so great and they're going to look wonderful all made up into a quilt! I want to thank everyone for the blocks, I think we all did a really nice job and the colors are going to look fabulous once they're all sewn together. I'm not sure how I want to use mine yet...almost hate to cut them up!, but also, think they'll look really good cut in quarters and re-arranged all scrappy-like! Looking forward to playing with them. Also, maryellen, thank you so much for all your hard work and organizing to make this swap so successful! You did a wonderful job and I appreciate all your hard work and effort to do this for us! Thanks!

akeleyquilter

Post by akeleyquilter » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:05 am

I got my package and all the blocks are beautiful. I think I will
put mine together in the drunkards path pattern. I saw a quilt done
like that and it is really cool.

Thanks to everyone and to mequilter for doing all the work
Karen

patsyann06

Post by patsyann06 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:29 am

Love them!!! Thank you Ladies for your blocks, they're all beautiful. Can't wait to play with them, have several projects to finish first.

A Big THANK YOU to you-MaryEllen. You did a wonderful job. Received mine late Saturday.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”