Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Autograph block Exchange Copied and Pasted Here

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
gardenquilter

Re: Autograph block Exchange Copied and Pasted Here

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:26 am

They are here! OMG they are all wonderful! Thank you GP for hosting this wonderful swap and thank you Linda Holstoy for the wonderful block that you did for each of us. And for everyone thank you so much each one is more wonderful than the last. Thank you so much.
garden quilter

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:29 am

Leetec, as a matter of fact, yes DH did take a pic of the grandmonkey and I as we sorted the blocks! LOL! Well, actually, AFTER they were sorted and in stacks on the table. LOL!

So glad to hear they are starting to arrive!

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:17 am

Already???????? Man, I can't wait to get home from work today!!! Maybe mine are there waiting for me.

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:43 am

Darn, mine didn't come today! I hope they come tomorrow!

TexasQuilter

Post by TexasQuilter » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:19 am

Ya'll are killing me! Hope mine are in my mailbox when I get home.

Laura

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:26 am

They came! They are beautiful! Thanks GP for hosting this and the cute gift! Thanks Linda for the beautiful block! And those extra blocks! I won't say anything about who's on there!

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:36 am

I just received my blocks they are beautiful I want to thank everyone for letting me jump in at the last minute I promise I will love this quilt forever (Quilt Oath). Everything is perfect. Gp you out did yourself on this swap thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your one really special lady!

busyhands125

Post by busyhands125 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:45 am

Well, I have to say "WOW" . They came today and my DH carried the packages, yes I had another surprise tooo. I was so happy and beside myself, jumping up and down and kept saying look at this and look at this ,then this one . Love all and the Special ones really made my heart sing and my eyes teared up. Choking up now just writing this, You guys had made my DAY, Thank You. tears rolling down cheeks, can not believe I am satting here crying I am so happy.
The other package was a label cd that is no longer available, I called a few weeks ago and talked to some guy for oner an hour, and today there was a package from them.
Pam and Linda you need to be patted,hugged,and coffee or tea brought to you while you guys sat and wipe brow.
Thank You so much, yea this is the first time I ever done anything like this. This week has been the best,winning in the yo-yo contest,my cd,my beautiful and special autograpy blocks, plus I sold 8 clowns in one day too.
Happy happy me.

Pat/busyhands125

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:58 am

OMG - I know there's a package for me at home, but I don't know what it is... is it the autograph blocks, or is it fall blocks.....

would be SOOOO cool if they came tomorrow - my BD!

Cindy

gardenquilter

Post by gardenquilter » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:00 pm

I have them all on my design wall and have spent almost an hour looking at them wow wow wow - now so many options for assembly I want to make sure that I do them all each and everyone justice

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”