Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Autograph block Exchange Copied and Pasted Here

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
CindyB

Re: Autograph block Exchange Copied and Pasted Here

Post by CindyB » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:10 am

Whoooo Hoooo!!!

I got a birthday present today!!! Thank you so much, Georgiapeach! You couldn't have timed it better! DH wasn't going to go to the post office today, but I said he HAD to!!!

That someone wanted me to have a special block really brought tears to my eyes!!! Thanks for the doggie block!

G2G - I'm crying all over again!

Cindy

patsyann06

Post by patsyann06 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:25 am

A big thank you to everyone for their beautiful signature blocks! I will truly cherish them all! Have them on design wall and anxious to make my quilt!
GeorgiaPeach-Can't thank you enough for all the special surprises. You are the BEST!!!

Leetec

Post by Leetec » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:40 am

I am so sad, no package for me today. Now I have to wait until I get home from work on Monday to see if I get them then. Oh well, at least DH is home to console me.

mequilter9158

Post by mequilter9158 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:06 am

GeorgiaPeach.......Words cannot express how much I appreciate everything you did to make this block exchange so successful. I couldn't wait to open the package and then instantly my eyes filled with tears while looking through them. Each one is so special & will be cherished. All of the work you did to include the "special surprises" is beyond words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
love ya,

me

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:46 am

Oh Leetec, I'm so sorry your pkg. hasn't arrived yet!!! It should have arrived by now!!!

I'm so glad everyone is happy with their blocks and the surprises. I pieced waaaay over 200 blocks and let me tell you....I am going to wait awhile before I'm ready to sew anymore autograph blocks! LOL! I won't say anymore until Leetec receives her pkg., then I can bust loose with all the things I couldn't say all summer long! ROFLO!!!! Who else hasn't received theirs yet???

IowaGal

Post by IowaGal » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:55 am

I recieved mine yesterday. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I was taken totally by suprise. I can't wait to make this into a finished quilt... something that will have to wait until dead winter, but then something to really look forward to. Leetec, you are gonna LOVE IT!!!

gooseegg

Post by gooseegg » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:52 am

I'm still wairing for my package to arrive...I know it will be soon. I'll let ya all know when it gets here.

Bess

gooseegg

Post by gooseegg » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:29 am

OMG OMG We left Friday to go to the camper and forgot that I hadn't picked up Sats mail so DH ran to mailbox and I could hardly contain myself after checking the mail. Thank you, thank you, thank you! There are no words that can express my joy. All of the hard work from every one and all the extra planning from Pam just makes me cry! Hard to see the keyboard clearly, so bare with me if there's mistakes.

I will treasure this quilt more than any others that I have sewn and it will be so great surrounding myself with all of my great friends. I can't believe El and the other staff at QIAD took time out of their busy days just to make our quilts extra special. Thanks to all of you...it just proves that this IS truly the best place to shop, look around, and meet the nicest bunch of people ever!!!

Thank you again each and every one of you!!

Bess

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:32 am

I got my blocks Friday, too. They are wonderful and oh so special. I am very grateful to the people who did the "special" things. I was blown away!! GP - a great big thank you to you for hosting this swap. I will treasure this quilt (when it is finally put together) forever!

Cindy

TexasQuilter

Post by TexasQuilter » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:03 am

My blocks came on Saturday - I was watching for the mailman to come! It was so exciting to open the package and see everyone's blocks. I have already made blocks to go with the signature strips that came, couldn't wait to get that done.

Thanks to everyone for the beautiful blocks. I don't think any fabrics were duplicated. Now I can't wait to get them put together. Keep telling myself to wait till Christmas presents are done, but no way that's going to happen.

The embroidery block is great, and the special surprise blocks are awesome too. Thanks Pam for all of your work on this exchange.

I was nervous about participating in this. Was not sure my blocks would be good enough to share. Now I'm so glad I went ahead and did it!

laura

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”