Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

December lotto

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: December lotto

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:07 am

Good morning ladies. I am working today but will get things together tomorrow. I am a bit behind as working both my night and dayshift jobs full time this week and next. Do plan to take some time today and tomorrow for my sewing.

I am also trying to get all the paperwork to close Dad' estate. I think I have everything but 2 more forms for the military and still trying to get a balance on his newspaper retirement account. My goodness, I had no idea how much paperwork was involved. I will be calling his attorney on Tuesday to set up an appointment for the week of the 7th.

So please hang in there with me. I will post the New Year after I verify something.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:14 am

VAL, we knew you were very busy and we can be patient. You take the time you need. We love you!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:47 am

Don't give it a second thought. Breathe in, breathe out. xo
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:34 am

Whose heads and whose tails? First to respond gets to choose. Anybody checking?

Looking back at last year things were late for December as Dad had gotten sick. That is when he went on Hospice. And here we are again. Just in case I never mentioned it, Dad had his Heart attack on Dec 22! Coincidence? UHM?

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:26 am

Heads, KathyR

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:28 pm

It's tails Congratulations Chriss!

On to the next drawings:

December winner is Maryq!

Winner from the year full of tickets is Lori!

Congratulations everyone. I will get to the post office this week sometime. Will post tracking numbers when I get them.

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:51 pm

Congratulations ladies. I didn't realize you were doing a yearly drawing. Does that mean everyone has to send all this years blocks to me? 😂. Thanks for a wonderful year of block lotto. It's always fun to try out new blocks
Lori 8-)

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:59 pm

Lori that's a great idea! Not sure what the others will think? I do a yearly drawing of all the tickets collected through the year. I keep them all for the end of the year. Well except for mine. I toss those. You win a little gift from me to show my appreciation.

maryq

Post by maryq » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:07 pm

Oh My gosh.... Lucky me!!! I won!!

Thank you all so much for participating this year! I sure look forward to lots of fun in 2024

And a HUGE thank you to Valerie for doing this!!!

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:26 pm

Congratulations Chriss, looking forward to next year's lotto and to all the winner's it has been so much fun this year, Valerie does such a great job with lotto, thank you so much. Happy New Year to everyone. KathyR

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”