Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

OPENING DAY DECEMBER 8TH! All opened. Closed.

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: OPENING DAY DECEMBER 8TH!

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:04 pm

I was just reading over the posts and looking at the wonderful pictures of the gift sent around the country. We are a blessed and grateful group.

I love that Tina worked so hard to tease me. I admit, I really was fooled and thought my Santa was Valerie, then I thought it was Lois, then was sure it was Maryz until it wasn't.

Then I read what Sharona wrote, had to google prevaricate. A new word for me.

At the risk of getting mushy, God bless you girls and I pray you all have an over the top wonderful Christmas.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:00 pm

Hi Deb - Thank you sew much for my wonderful presents you picked out. You definitely know me in the simplest ways. I had a great time opening everything once my brain became a lot clearer from the drugs of getting the shots in my back. It took the whole day and night this time which is why the delay in posting

I received 2 Springtime Blossom Charm Packs, A clover thread cutter that can be hung on a chain and taken on a plane, A beaded stiletto my hands can hang on to. Also a 6.5' Christmas block, a moose for the tree and a 3 in 1 color tool. Always seem to need help figuring out what colors and fabrics can go together. Loved reading your letter and the pattern design.
HUGE THANK YOU's for your thought making in choosing for me. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!
Can't figure out how to make the picture bigger. My apologies
EMAIL sent through FB messaging.
Last edited by TeresaK on Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:03 pm

Teresa K send me your email and I will send you the pattern.

Deb

rosebud3

Re: OPENING DAY DECEMBER 8TH! All opened. Closed.

Post by rosebud3 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:22 am

Merry Christmas everyone. My Secret Santa was Kathy Remondini. She made me three different Christmas tree star ornaments, a set of mug rugs (they look like wrapped presents to go under the tree), three pieces of fabric, a table runner, and a small spring latch gadget purse. Thank you so very much Kathy. Everything is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE all of it. I haven't taken a picture yet, but as soon as I do, I will post a picture. Once again, Kathy, thank you very, very much. This gift will be treasured for years to come.

Mary/Rosebud

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”