Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

OPENING DAY DECEMBER 8TH! All opened. Closed.

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
dsf618

Re: OPENING DAY DECEMBER 8TH!

Post by dsf618 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:10 pm

My Secret Santa was Kathy R.

She certainly spoiled me! I received:
- A Sunbonnet Sue and and Bill book
- the QIAD Basket of Oranges pattern
- the QIAD Watermelon wall hanging pattern
- Missouri Star BOM pattern for the Piecemakers hanging
- pieces of cotton that her friend gave her when she went to Egypt!!
- a starvornament made of FQs
- ayellow FQ for sunshine
- warm socks which I really needed as after my surgery I am freezing 24/7!!
A seam ripper, needle threader and thread scissors!

Thank you so much Kathy! I love everything!! Merry Christmas and may you have a great holiday and a great new year!

Deb

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:03 pm

Wow, I certainly have been spoiled by my SS, I got a box full of gifts, a seam ripper that you can never have enough of, an angel ornament with a pocket for special messages, two boxes of pins, a bundle of beautiful fat quarters, a book to organize my password which I really need to do, 4 patterns and pressing tools to keep me from burning my finger and also a hanging kitchen towel with the cutest Gnome. Thank you very much Lois A.K.A. Fabricgirl, I will ask my DSL. Tina to post a picture for me.
This has been so much fun. Thanks Tina for all your work. KathyRe

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:39 pm

Katy, I'm one of those people that can get 20 gallons in a 5 gallon bucket. My Dad taught me to pack. I hope you don't mind if I share a picture of the man I sent you. After all, he was on your wish list. He was sent with a prayer that a special man will come into your life soon.
Lyn

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:51 pm

Here's a pic of what Kathy Remondini's SS sent her.

[Image]

Tina

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:53 pm

Katy, looks like Lyn sent you Paul Newman from a few years ago ❤️

Tina 🎅 🤶

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:12 am

Maryz was my SS and what a wonderful SS she is. Here is what she sent. A nice piece of religious type fabric, about a yard and a half so can make something wonderful. 4 fat quarters in fall colors. Please note the one is NOT orange, it is rust! Moda Seasons charm pack. A colorful piece of fabric that has what looks like brightly colored books. A star quilt pattern, wonderful little scissors, some long quilt pins, clips and the most wonderful set of ornaments. It is a log cabin type block made into the baby, joseph, mary and an angel. There was also a few pieces of candy. Yes, DH got those. Thank you Mary.
I so appreciate all of it.

Uhm picture isn't working let me try again. There it is, never mind all that stuff at the top of pic. I was too lazy to clean off the table.

A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:01 am

Looking through all the wonderful pictures. I am amazed at the number of different fabrics and how pretty they all are. It was definately a super wonderful Secret Santa this year.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:09 am

Deb, I'm so happy you like your gift. I had fun stuffing it. :D The one thing I forget was your card. Good thing I put a few address labels.

Merry Christmas, Love & Prayers, Kathy

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:48 am

Dear MaryQ,

Thank you for my wonderful present. I had fun opening it.....so sorry I missed Zoom. Mmmmm, thank you for the M&M. They look good in the Christmas candy dish. Your work is excellent! I have my tea on one of the Christmas mug rugs. I love the sewing mug rugs also. It will be there turn when Christmas is over.
The aqua thread is looking good on top of my fabric cabinet..for now. Your embroidery is very neat. I have a a towel rack its just the right size for the 2 towel's. The sewing fabric was a wonderful find, I've never seen it I'm going to use then large bag one for the project I'm working & the smaller one hooked on the bigger one for the little things needed. I'll get good use of he planner. As we all say, we can always use seam rippers. I've hung the lace ornaments off my cork board. I'll put my keys on the aqua key ring
One question what are he aqua plastic needle things?

Thank you so very much. ((((((HUGS)))))) Kathy

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:35 pm

Looks like all my Elf's were very happy and had great Secret Santas 🎅 great job everyone! Thank you so much!

Just waiting for 1 more Elf to post.

Tina 🎅 🤶

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”