Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Home Sweet Home Swap - CLOSED

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Home Sweet Home SWAP

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:30 am

No worries, Val. You still have almost two months. You've got a wedding or two coming up soon. That may take a bit of your focus. We'll allow it. 😜👰🤵

CHRISS - you go, girl!!

I took a break and just finished binding up the last swap - vintage Christmas toys. I'm setting this quilt aside for a possible Christmas gift for Little Kumquat.

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:48 pm

Here is my home sweet home block. I love flowers so sunflowers & flowers for drapes & the side of the house. I'm not sure I'll have enough of the cute doggie to go with, but will see. Maybe a few different ones, as I think I only have two.

Now I have my sample done, I'll have to work on cutting the rest etc.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:38 pm

now that is a cute house. love the curtains, too adorable
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:27 am

BEV, that's a really nice homey home. Love the dog! Though, a cat would be nice, too . . . just sayin' . . .
Also, just jokin'. It's a great block!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:57 am

Bev, your house will make a nice addition to the neighborhood.
Lori 8-)

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:36 am

I’m glad you like my flower home. Mary I don’t even have a dog now. I’d rather put an adorable 🐱 cat 🐈⬛ as I have lots of cats. Hehe. Maybe I can find some small kitties.
I actually have a new kitten that has followed me home. Looked like it was abandoned by its mother. I asked my neighbors, and it’s not theirs, so I have a new addition.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:52 pm

It's a gorgeous home. I would be proud to live there
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:17 am

BEV - congratulations on your new addition to your family! What did you name your new purr-baby? What color? Long, medium, or short hair? I suppose everyone knows by now that I love cats! Dogs, too, but cats rule here. Dog comes second and after that, Bill and me. :D My parents found a pretty black & white spaniel once. They named him Tony after St. Anthony, patron saint of lost and found. (Did you know that Heaven has a lost and found department?) Anyway, Tony lived a long and happy life on our farm with my parents.

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:33 pm

Thanks Mary! I like the idea of heaven with a lost & found for animals. Our new kitten we've named Piper, as she was calling, really loud for help. She came running when we called back and basically followed us home, with a little help from us. Here is a photo of her. She's still a kitten & is like 10 inches. So sweet.

My other inside cat isn't too happy, but hopefully she'll adjust.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:27 am

Bev, such a pretty cat. Not sure what breed Piper is but I am partial to cats who look just like her. Wehn we were kids my sister and I each picked a kitten and on purpose one of us picked a girl the other a boy, or so we thought. Lucy had kittens but was a terrible mom. My cat, Tommy, also had kittens and took over Lucy's kittens along with her own. That is when my sister and I learned that cats don't have to live in the same house to make baby cats.

The second tiger cat I had was Carl. She also had kittens, right between the sheets of my bed.

Maybe I need to take a cat anatomy class? Give Piper a scratch between the ears for me.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”