Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Home Sweet Home Swap - CLOSED

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Home Sweet Home SWAP

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:58 pm

I've got my trailers all stitched down! Progress!

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:26 pm

Got my barns cut out and iron down, hope to start sewing down this afternoon. KathyRe

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:11 pm

Great work, Kathy Re! Being a farm girl from birth I’m happy we’re going to have a place for the critters to live! Thanks for checking in!

Mary Q your blocks arrived! I will put them in a safe place and hope I remember where it is! Lol!

To everyone - please don't forget to put your name somewhere on your blocks -front or back, I don't care. A sticker, a pinned note, or even just your initials written in a seam allowance. Something so that recipients will know whose beautiful blocks they are working with.

Also, please don't forget to drop in here at least once a week and give us all a progress report on how you are doing. Don't be the one who falls off the grid! :lol:

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:09 pm

I have 3 left to sew down. I had to change my house to something a littler easier. I will be sending them in soon
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:30 am

Wedding over! Yeah! Then promptly got sick yesterday. 😫 A bit better today. I think exhaustion set in. I may cut some today.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:01 am

VAL - glad the wedding(s) are all over and you can relax but sorry to hear you're now sick! Get well soon! You still have a good 6 weeks to do 9 blocks. You got this!

CHRISS - sorry you had to "downsize" but needs must. We all understand that your life has picked up its pace lately. God bless!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:32 pm

Mine are done. They will be in the mail either tomorrow or Friday. Looks like return postage will be $10.40 so I will also add that to the envelope and seal the deal.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:38 am

Well not as better as I thought. We are close enough to home I may have DH bring me home. I so need a hot bath. While there is a tub here, it is small and water tank quite small. I will see come morning.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:13 am

I’m looking forward to seeing your barn Kathy. I grew up in rural Salt Lake City by the mountains. You wouldn’t know that now with the growth of the city.

I’m slowly working on my blocks. I have more time on the weekends so will do more this weekend.

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:18 am

BEV - thanks for your progress report! It is appreciated! My parents wouldn't recognise our quiet little Gig Harbor now with all the growth. In my parents' childhood a few folks were still using horse and wagon!

VAL - I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. How much longer will you be at the Delta?

CHRISS - good going! I'll be watching for your blocks. And thanks for the reminder of the cost of return postage. $10.80. Ouch. It's going up!

And just to remind everyone, I have padded Priority envelopes to return your blocks so no need to include them when you send your blocks to me.

How is everyone else doing? You have 7 full weeks to finish your blocks and have them to me. Lots of time!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”