Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Home Sweet Home Swap - CLOSED

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Home Sweet Home SWAP

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri May 26, 2023 9:06 am

VAL - welcome home! Glad your blocks were there to greet you! Binding! hahahaha! Actually, I haven't seen much of my sewing room since my sis arrived a week ago. But all will be back to normal after June 10th, then watch my smoke!

MARY Q - Good news that your brother didn't get your blocks. Who knows what HE might have made from them! lol! No worries on the postage - I know where you live, remember!

Only 3 sets are still out. Hopefully they will arrive today and I can check them off the list way back on the opening page!

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Fri May 26, 2023 9:21 am

You can vheck me off, I got my squares today, they are great, I will be gone for a couple of weeks, so I get to them when we get back. KathyRe

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri May 26, 2023 10:32 am

Chriss, hope Moose likes his house.😁.
Lori 8-)

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri May 26, 2023 12:42 pm

My houses have arrived. They are so cute. Thanks Mary for hosting, and thanks to everyone for great houses. This is going to be a very cute quilt.
Lori 8-)

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat May 27, 2023 7:08 am

LORI and KATHY Re, thanks for letting me know your blocks arrived! You earned your check marks! Only one left to hear from and then we'll close this swap. Stay tuned as next up is Tina's annual Christmas swap starting next month!

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sat May 27, 2023 1:50 pm

Oh my wonderful blocks have arrived. I'm so happy :P :D

I think yellow is calling me out for the sashing. Thank you so mech everyone!
I have them set out all over the sewing tables.
Mary thank you so much for doing this swap. I'll keep my eyes open for a new one.

Lots of Love & Hugs to you all..............Kathy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun May 28, 2023 5:33 am

KATHY - hooray! You have your blocks! I remember that you like yellow and red together, so I'm not surprised that a cheery yellow will be featured in your quilt! Would love to see photos when you're done!

And now this swap is closed. Thank you everyone for joining! It was fun! I hope to get to my own blocks soon. But not until after my sister's visit.

Happy Quilting!

zfatcat

Re: Home Sweet Home Swap - CLOSED

Post by zfatcat » Wed May 31, 2023 8:19 pm

Got the top together. Debating on whether I want to add another border or leave it the way it is. It's a perfect size for a wall hanging. I don't want it to be too big.

I added some embellishments to a few blocks. Might add a few more. Love all the different houses.
Lori 8-)

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:59 pm

Lori 8-)

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:15 am

LORI - I love your beautiful quilt! And your embellishments put it over the top. Thanks for posting a photo. Now I want to finish mine too! I did trim my blocks but I won't be putting them together for another couple weeks. You've given me some ideas. 💡💡

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”