Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Welcome to January 2023 Lotto

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: Welcome to January 2023 Lotto

Post by TeresaK » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:49 pm

Lori
Will miss having Your blocks in the quilt. Your flowers are beautiful. But your healthy comes first always.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:55 pm

Yay Teresa, you are going to have a very nice quilt made with some really pretty fabric. Happy sewing.
Psalm 91

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:09 pm

HAPPY early VALENTINES DAY and our ANNIVERSARY!! The BLOCKS are HERE and I am excited to start playing 😁😊😁 but this will take place After therapy and saying goodbye to Felix the wonderful wonderful cat (going to a big rescue place). He is the best cat we rescued and now will have a great life in a safe place with other cats until they find a home. Will not take long. Would have been mine but my three would object especially Shadow. Should have had more tea parties with them and cat company 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Need to go to DG and PO then I will Play with the BEAUTIFUL Fabrics and colors you all picked out. Lori I sure wish I had a block of yours. I always LOVE ❤️ them.

HUGE THANKS for all who participated and the the Hand of the Picker 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”