Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SECRET SANTA OPENING DAY, Thursday December 8th!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
gershwin64

SECRET SANTA OPENING DAY, Thursday December 8th!!

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:55 pm

Thursday, December 8th!!!! Thursday it's here!!!!!

Ok Elves, here's your official page for opening your Secret Santa packages! It's OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!
I've sent the zoom link to those who asked, it will open at 4pm my time (mountain) Thursday December 8th! If you want to open in the morning and get on zoom for show and tell that would be great too ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ I know we will be kind of on a time crunch but it would be so great to be able to see you ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ
If anyone needs help posting pics here, there's a few that can help you out.... me, Chriss, Valerie to name a few. I'm sure if you ask, someone will help you out.
Opening day is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!
๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ
Tina
Last edited by gershwin64 on Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

gershwin64

Re: SECRET SANTA OPENING DAY, Thursday December 8th!!

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:02 pm

Let the opening begin!!!!

Tina ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ
Last edited by gershwin64 on Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:43 am

Woo hoo I wonโ€™t be sble to do zoom thatโ€™s Music class time here with the grand snd then we are doing family Christmas tree decorations after ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŽ„
Will post pictures of mine later.
๐Ÿizzy

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:13 am

Vinae was my very generous Santa. She made some gorgeous table runners and potholders. And she made a drawstring bag that was stuffed full of scraps which you can see on my table. I so love the table runners, the green is my favorite. Jerry watched as I opened my gifts and after I took these pictures he grabbed the pot holders, I have put the table runners here and there and am saving the heart one for February. Thank you so very very much Vinae, I am just thrilled with all of the beautiful things you made for me.

Exodus 33:14

maryq

Post by maryq » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:58 am

Turns out I will be home today... so I'll wait until 5 CST and try to log into the zoom!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:59 am

Lois was my SS. I am absolutely stunned. She took the time to make Dad a Penn State lap quilt with 2 matching placemats. I didn't realize the tag said to Dad and I tore the paper taking it out of the box so I will rewrap and let him open.

The table runner is a pattern I have been wanting to try. Perfect colors for my living room. A purse calendar, magnetic pin holder (been wanting one of these), magic pins (they have been on my list too) 3 different heart patterns from MSQC, 2 nice Emery boards, a Dr. Seuss panel (this will be perfect for DGGS) Andes chocolates (there was 2 bags, I opened 1) a stack if 6 batik FQ's, and the cutest little pair of scissors.

Lois I cannot express in words how delighted I am with this gift. It is over the top. Thank you so much.

Last edited by WeSignificant on Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:05 am

Trying the quilt again.

A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Cindybquilts

Post by Cindybquilts » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:45 am

Hi, all! Happy opening day! First off, I won't be able to join the Zoom opening, here in Nebraska, we are going to have wintery mix of weather and I'll be driving home.

My pictures are too large to post, so I'll have to work on that and post later. I loved everything!!

The box came opened (looked like it was run over a time or two) , and one thing I don't have is Who Was My Secret Santa?!?

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:12 am

Oh no Cindy, that is so sad. I don't know who your SS was. I can say it wasn't me. Have you reported to the post office?
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:18 am

Wow look at all the wonderful gifts ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ
You all rock!
Cindyb your Santa was Lyn ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ
We're working on the post office. We've never seen a package as bad as what happened to yours. If you need help posting pics just let me know โค
Chriss love all your pretties!
Valerie, you and your Dad are loved too.

Tina

Return to โ€œSwaps, Round Robins, BOMโ€