Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Lotto OT

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Lotto OT

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:05 am

Getting things together for the Grand Prize drawing. This is everyone I have Tickets for. If you have sent blocks and do not see your name please let me know.

KathyR, Chriss, Tina, Maryq, Maryz, Lori, Lyn, Katy, Teresa, Vel, Joan, Sue and Mary Rose, Lois

A very big thank you to all of you for making this year successful. Looking forward to next year.
Last edited by WeSignificant on Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Marilynsgrammy

Re: Lotto OT

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:04 am

Thank you, Valerie, for hosting and keeping it fun and simple. And especially for picking doable blocks during the holiday's.

I have to say, my most favorite lotto this year was the red, white and blue quilters choice in June. Lori won and gifted me those amazing blocks. It's almost put together, still needs a border then I can stitch in the ditch. I love love love that quilt.
Exodus 33:14

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:46 am

Valerie, I second Chriss' emotion, thank you so much! You've really made it fun! I know I couldn't join every month but I loved seeing everyone's blocks!
Chriss, that RW&B quilt you've put together from your gifted blocks is awesome!
And I got to see in person the one that KathyR put together with her gifted blocks and the blocks she added to it, it was beautiful!
Thank you Valerie!
Tina

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:21 pm

Valerie, you did a super job with lotto this year, it was so much fun, just mailed off my December blocks, the PO says they should be
there on Monday. Looking forward to next year. KathyR

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:29 pm

Will look out for them Kathy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:55 pm

Thank you Valerie for taking over this year. It was difficult not hosting in the beginning but the way you set it up for the year was beautiful. Looking forward to participating more this coming year.
Merry Christmas to you and your family

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:25 am

I sent blocks in March.

Lois

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:54 pm

Oops sorry Lois, you are correct. I have your tickets just missed adding your name. You are added now. My apologies.😪

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”