Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

December lotto

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
maryq

Re: December lotto

Post by maryq » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:35 am

Aren't we just the luckiest girls anywhere!

Thanks for the "award" Almost like perfect attendance! :lol: :lol:

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:04 am

I'm just checking in and what a fantastic surprise! How awesome!! Congratulations to Chriss and Maryq also!
I agree we are all lucky to have Valerie making this so much fun! Thank you Valerie for all your hard work and making the lotto a fun place to play!!
How is your Dad?
I've been undecorating and moving furniture and doing some deep cleaning and forgot to get back on the forum. We're almost done inside but we have the 3 local grands for today and tomorrow so I don't think we'll be able to get back at it till they aren't here because I have to empty my china cabinet and it has tons of breakable things and very old things in it.
Tina

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:29 pm

Congratulations Everyone!!!!!!! :D

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:33 am

Got a text from Valerie this morning. She hasn't had a chance to get to the post office. She's been sick all week and her dad's care giver has also been sick. She hopes to get to the post office next week but I told her to get healthy first and worry about the post office when she feels better.
Psalm 91

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:38 am

Valerie you have so much going on, you take you and your dad as a priority. Mail can wait for however long you need. Don't worry about it. Prayers for you and your dad 🙏🙏🙏
Tina

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:56 am

Thank you everyone for your kind words. The last almost 2 weeks has been tough but I am on the mend. Still coughing, stuffy nose, SOB at times and weak shakey when up and about but no more sick time at work so going back to work tonight. I am doing a 12 hour shift which I had already agreed to so guess I am stuck.

All the packages are packed up and addressed. Trying to decide if I have what it takes to go to the post office. I may do so after lunch and Dad is in bed for his nap. If not, I will get there tomorrow. I will text everyone with their tracking numbers when I get them. I will check in when I can.

I have discovered Hospice from a family standpoint is much different than Hospice from the nurses point of view. It is a bit over whelming. I assume as we get into a routine it will get better.

Again thank you all for your support and prayers. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:19 pm

Valerie, please make mailing the package your last priority. I believe I can speak for Tina as well; we certainly can wait. I'm hoping that your shift tonight results in no calls and that you are able to stay home and be warm and dry. Prayers will continue.

Hey, now that you are seeing Hospice from both sides of the coin you can write a book and, since it was my idea, I will only take 10% of the millions you will make.

hugs to you my friend.
Psalm 91

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:54 pm

Marvelous idea Chriss. Now if I just knew how to go about writing a book!

Yes mailing will occur tomorrow. I am done for today.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:53 pm

Valerie, I'm in no hurry please take care of you and don't worry about mailing ❤ prayers for you and your Dad 🙏🙏❤❤
Tina

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:03 pm

Valerie, I think you start with "Once Upon A Time" and end it with "They Lived Happily Ever After." There, I got you started and ended, you just need to fill in the middle, LOL.
Psalm 91

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”