Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022... Closed

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
gershwin64

Re: The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022... waiting for the postal service to get packages to the Elves!

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:08 am

I think what Chriss said is right Katy too.

Valerie, LOL yes you can if you're up.

I know actually opening on zoom will take a little time so maybe it'll be a show and tell type thing? Or you can wait and actually open when we're on zoom, totally up to you. If we go over the 30 minutes and it kicks us off I think you just click back in the link to open it again. We'll be playing it by ear. I'll get the link sent today, tomorrow is opening day or the start of it if some can't open tomorrow. I'm also opening a page so you all can post and pics too if you'd like.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow 🎶 you're only a day away! 🎶🎵🎅🤶🎅🤶🎅🤶

Tina

WeSignificant

Re: The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022... waiting for the postal service to get packages to the Elves!

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:45 am

Oh so excited!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:13 am

Ok I’m so lost when is opening day I have been sick and do busy around here 😳
🐐izzy

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:42 am

Tomorrow Izzy, sorry to hear you are under the weather. Get well soon
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”