Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Opening Day! Update 5:07pm CST

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Secret Santa Opening Day! Update 5:07pm CST

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:46 am

God afternoon all! First off I am glad that you liked the gifts I sent you Velda. You are a good person and deserve many things.

Now for my, gifts from my Secret Santa. My Secret Santa was Izzy and though the box was heavy there were no goats inside. Smoke my dog and Sweetie my cat would have enjoyed a new playmate though. She sent me so many really NEAT things. More than I deserve.

Included in my box was a beautiful white nativity scene for my collection also beautiful white lace nativity ornaments that Izzy made. Will look great on my tree.

She also made me a table runner that is perfect for my long table and a octagon runner to set a candle on. They are beautiful.

Also included were a cosmetic bag filled with large and small sets of quilt material squares that I will definitely use for one of my panel hangings. There was a Loyal Union Sampler quilt book that fits the Civil War patterns that I do and a magnetic board for holding patterns. Always wanted to try one of those.

The best part though was the cross stitch pattern books that were included which I love to do the most. There are 4 hard bound books (that is why the box was heavy) and 2 smaller ones. They all have great patterns in them. Definitely will be using them on my cross stitch projects.

Almost forgot the part the furbabies liked. Izzy included some treats for them.

Thank you so much Izzy for being my Secret Santa. You are a nice person. Have a Merry Christmas.

Sherry

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:59 pm

Sherry so glad you love it all omg I thought sweetie was a pup too awe I could have added kitty treats also tell her I’m sorry

I use to do lots of cross. Stitching but quilting has taken over so passed them on so glad you will enjoy them

I took pictures if you want me to post for you 🥰
Last edited by billizzy on Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🐐izzy

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:13 pm

My pictures

[/img]

https://postimg.cc/gallery/sBDZmkJ

I don’t know why when I copy thumbnails that it changes order and drops off some pictures 🤦‍♀️
🐐izzy

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:24 pm

Sherry, I forgot to mention the great New Year calendar. It's so beautiful. Will hang it up tomorrow after my eye is better.
Cateract surgery went well, but I need to rest it more for the rest of the day, so will do that tomorrow.
Thanks again.
HUGS, 💕 Vel

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:14 pm

Hello Everyone,

I would love to thank my SS Chriss you spoiled me I love the magazine with the Gnome patterns ,and fabric for the apron all the beautiful fabric for when I'm doing my applique and the fat quarter s of gingerbread colors , the little sewing basket in which I can use it for red work also the pocket calender how did you know I needed 1 also the cute gnome I will put on my tree then afterward he will be in my sewing room also the candy Bill said thank you also the card to grow snow?
Well I think this sums it up I am lucky to have had you as my Santa.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:52 pm

I'm so glad the zoom worked out, I had never hosted a zoom meeting before. It was so much fun seeing and hearing everyone! Thank you all ❤
My Secret Santa was Beverly and I want to send the most special Thank You to her, she spoiled me rotten!
Beverly made me 4 Fall leave placemats that are gorgeous and will look like Fall leaves of every color fell on my table and they even have pockets for silverware!, love them! A FQ of really pretty red with white fabric, a cute Gnome for the Holidays hand towel, a doubly cute Gnome for the Holidays oven mitten, the cutest little gnome with a candy cane striped hat and grey clothes, a gnome ornament that she made herself- isn't that the sweetest for my tree, thread, a container of flat head pins- my favorite kind! A beautiful angel necklace, 2 candy canes, ghirardelli peppermint bark (yummy) and the mystery MSQC order of the octagon (I apparently don't know an octagon from a hexagon LOL, I should've asked Easton.... he's much better at shapes than I am LOL) template and 2 charm packs and a beautiful card with such a sweet message.
Thank you so much Beverly, you really made me feel extra special ❤❤
Tina
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:37 am

Good morning girls
Sorry I am late but had problem with leg then yesterday got my booster.

But here's what was in the most tracked package in the history.
Teresa treated me like a queen. I got my 4 placemats with Turkeys on them. Absolutely adorable I reallly like them. Just what I wanted. They are so darn cute. I also got my hydrangea fabric enough to make a table runner for my coffee table.
Then food items . Two hot chocolate bombs with 2 mixes. Also a Jar of peanut M Ms. and a box of Altoids. How she knew I liked these I dont know.
Then there was a little xmas sock with machine needles and a needle threader. also A small ornament for my tree.
There was a pattern for a mug mat with inspirational sayings.
Then there is fabric some in winter blues some that looks like spring. Also a Blue charm pack of Icicle Batiks. O and a set of pins.
All in all I hope I got everything .
My gosh Teresa I feel very spoiled Thank You for a wonderful box of treasures.

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:48 am

Sherry asked me to post pictures for her

Here is link to all in case they don’t load right

https://postimg.cc/gallery/QNR67Hk

Image[/img]

[/img]
🐐izzy

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:29 am

I thought my Secret Santa would love to see that I played with my gift this morning. 😊

Who wants to be my elf next year, so I can share this with another pal. It was fun and relaxing. Thank you, Sherry. 😁
HUGS, 💕 Vel

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:51 am

I finally got a moment to open my gift. I am trying to close on my house and I leave Wednesday for Greenville, Mississippi to spend Christmas withy Grandhearts!

Kathy Remomdini was my Santa! I love everything!. I got two microwave fabric bowls, a little purse, pizzella cookies, a coin purse, come candy, 2 highlighters, Season of Heart 5 inch squares and a Bucket List Journal. Thank you Kathy for everything! I so enjoy this swap every year!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”