Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Opening Day! Update 5:07pm CST

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
dsf618

Re: Secret Santa Opening Day! Update 5:07pm CST

Post by dsf618 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:54 am

Valerie I am so glad you liked everything!

Merry Christmas!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:06 am

Lois, I am so glad you are pleased. The loose fabric was to help the box not to shake or rattle. I shoved those scraps in the empty spaces of the box hoping you could use them in your applique.

Have a very Merry Christmas
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:06 am

Here's Katy's (mepiece) gifts from Teresa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:46 am

Vel I would live to be your elf. I really like puzzles.
Katy those are adorable placemats. I had actually thought about making a set for myself. Maybe next year.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:52 am

My SS was Vinea, she se t a table runner in beautiful shades of blue, ajar of Elderberry syrup, homemade from bushes by her cabin. Ummm, a bag of scraps which will come in handy for appliques, two signs to hang in my sewing room and another pattern for a table runner with all the different fabrics to make it, thank you so much, KathyR

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:57 am

Here is a picture, I hope
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

womster

Post by womster » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:31 pm

I also LOVED the zoom meeting! Maybe we can do something around a virtual quilt retreat, and people can just come and go.

My Santa was Tina. It's like she was listening in to what I needed in my sewing room! And the table runner she made - it is breathtaking. The pot holder is standing up, and I had just burned my last one. Talk about timing... I love it all! Here's a pic of all my treasures.

Thanks, Tina! xoxo

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:50 pm

Yes, our zoom meeting was a blast. It was wonderful getting to see everyone in person and putting faces and voices with names. Hope we can do it again (maybe even more often) soon.

My Santa was Katy (mepiece). I was also spoiled beyond measure with the gifts Katy sent me. In my box I found a Santa Claus gift bag, a musical, motion activated tree ornament, a spool of thread from Connecting Threads, a 1" key chain, a pin jar with pin cushion lid (filled with pins), 5 cuts of yardage (larger than a fat quarter) and one fat quarter (all in beautiful Batiks of pink, teal/blue, and purple), a Timeless Treasures Tonga Treats package of 40-5"x5" with pattern, a set of quilt blocks to hand embroider (the pattern design is orchids and vines, a log cabin wreath wall hanging/table center piece in red/greens/whites with a beautiful appliqued bow, and three hot pads/pot holders (two pink with white non slip polka dots, one lime green with white non slip polka dots). I will do my best to make time to take pictures in the morning after the sun comes up and get them posted. Thank you, Katy, for all the wonderful items you chose to put in my gift box. I love all of them.

Mary/Rosebud

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:43 pm

The zoom meeting was so fun for me to put names & faces together! Tina I’m so glad you liked my gifts! It’s been fun to see the amazing gifts everyone gave and I’ve been so blest from this fabulous group! I’ve loved your 🧵 sewing fun!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:55 pm

I think we should try to do a couple zoom meetings throughout the new year to give everyone a chance to practice ❤ so much fun! Maybe when we start a swap and we can do show and tell with our block? And you don't have to be in the swap to join the zoom. Just a thought......
Tina

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”