Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Opening Day! Update 5:07pm CST

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Secret Santa Opening Day! Update 5:07pm CST

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:05 pm

great idea Tina.
Exodus 33:14

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:19 pm

Ooo, I love that idea, Tina.

Mary/Rosebud

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:22 pm

Excellent idea Tina!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:25 pm

What fun! A camera and a bunch of quilters look out Zoom, here we come! Great idea.

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:24 am

What fun that would be!! Zoom meetings and show and tell! Count me in! But wait until I get moved! and I can show you my new place!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:35 am

I live on zoom at least this one would be no paperwork after 😜😂😂
And
I get to see eye candy quilts fabric oh yes please and adult conversation 😂😂
🐐izzy

javin22

Post by javin22 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:48 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post the pics of what I received from my Secret Santa Judi. The large stack of fabric is to make a quilt that I have a pattern for that I have been wanting to make. I am so excited to start on that. I love the panel too, that one is just beautiful! I love the towel and jam and everything. Thanks again, Judi. XOXO Vinae
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:38 am

Just wanted to add a quick photo of especially the fabric items. I just love the fabrics. They all fit me to a T!

A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:15 pm

My apologies for being a bit late to OPENING DAY!!! I tried to make it to the Online OPening but we were in the mountains heading back very late from my injection appt in Bakersfield and then was up all night adding the binding to 2 quilts before we left at 7am for AZ. I totally forgot to bring the rest of the packages I hadn't been able to open in the car with us. We are back now so I want to give A HUGE THANK YOU to my Secret Santa, Lois Adams (aka Fabric Girl). WOW Lois you tuned right into me as if we had gone shopping together. Some of these items I didn't have on my wish list but I sure did NEED them!!!!!
* I LOVE the fabric you chose for the LARGE Iron Carrying case. This is the BEST and I know it will come in very handy when I go Sewing with others.
* You even sent me the pattern for the Small
iron traveling bag. Guess I should get busy so I can travel :)
* I have been trying to find the right size trays for Log Cabin strips - these are PERFECT!!!!
* I have a couple of Rotary Cutters that desperately need a case and I love Pink :) :)
* Always breaking my nails so the emory boards are adorable :)
* My eye sight is till trying to find the right glasses so the needle threader keeps me calm.
* Pins always come in handy especially with the bigger balls at the ends. I can find them faster.
* My seam ripper came at the perfect time when I needed to rip out a few stitches to bury the threads after quilting.
* Your instincts on choosing the Christmas Panels were BRILLIANT!!! I can see silver snowflakes, something very simple. The Red Truck wreath is PERFECT for my back door leading to the garage. A wreath I quilted myself and given from a friend.
THANK YOU sew very much for your generosity, kindness all through the years and your insights into me. I am sew appreciative and know I will be thinking about you when I use everything you gave me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:04 am

Teresa you are quite welcome I'm glad that you liked everything and hope you enjoy using everything.

Teresa you can upen the ironing bag and use it to iron on.

Lois

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”