Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Check In

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
gershwin64

Re: Secret Santa Check In

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:17 pm

Kathy, Chriss is sooooo funny! Did you see how she's a sly one? She is trying to pry it out of you who her Santa is. Don't tell her LOL

Chriss, maybe Kathy knows who your Santa is and maybe she doesn't. What does Jerry say πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

My package is under my tree, I keep thinking it's going to pop! Rosie was checking it out today..... maybe there is a little goat in it and she knows ❀❀

Wonder when opening day will be..... is everyone being good πŸ€”

Chriss are you going to be ready LOL
Does your package rattle? Maybe it's a box full of marbles? I've lost my marbles you know! Could they possible be in your box? πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Tina

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:35 pm

You are all so fun with your SS sneaky guessing. Only 3 1/2 more days till opening day! Lots of chatter and mystery! Santa’s elves have been busy this year! πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸ§πŸ§β€β™‚οΈπŸ§β€β™€οΈ I can hardly wait!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:09 am

Does Chriss know who her SS is????? Looks like the cat is out of the bag that it is NOT me :) :) :)

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:10 am

Package still in transit. Says it will be arriving late. When I have gotten this in the past it has usually come within 2 - 3 days. Hang in there everyone!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:29 am

Ooooh, Chriss maybe Kathy is your Santa. Hehehehe...

I better get ready for work. Final alarm ⏰ is going off and I'm still not dressed.

Mary/Rosebud

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:21 am

OK, Chriss you got me! I can't keep quiet any longer. It's me. I'm your Santa. And I've hired everyone here to be my sub-Santas to confuse you. Or me. Well, they are confusing someone! Fat quarters well spent, I say!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:08 am

Yes Mary love the FQ you sent me. But hope you didn't need it for your LOTR quilt.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:49 am

Beverly, I hope you're right and it's only 3Β½ more days, Chriss is really confused πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Valerie, I hope it gets there in time, mail always runs late this time of year plus the USPS has been saying for a couple months now that it's going to be running even slower. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Maryrose, maybe you're right, it might be Kathy! That makes sense too huh πŸ€”πŸ€” Maybe Kathy used my address and I used hers!

Love my FQ too Maryz πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Chriss, what's up girlfriend! You know that box that Jerry is keeping all safe and snug and unopened? Maryz said she sent that to you. Makes sense huh, she stops here on her southern travels. Now the questions I know you're asking yourself..... did Mary send that through me or did I send it through me or maybe possibly did I send that package for another Santa? HmmmmmmπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” makes you wonder now doesn't it πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ is their still doubt? Wondering wondering wondering πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Tina

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:02 am

Maryz, I don't think you are my secret Santa.

Velda has been awfully quiet through all of this, Hmmmm, makes me wonder.

Valerie, it would be nice if the package got there in the next few days. It was mailed out almost two weeks after the mailing due date (11/22) Hope it's not hung up someplace, it still says late on the tracking. Technically the official opening date isn't until Friday. Hoping we can still keep that date. Time will tell.

Tina, Maryz got to your house long after the package got to me. Hmmm, maybe you think you are going to trip me up but, girlfriend, I am so on to you. Yes, mail always runs late this time of year, even a package I sent to Marilyn won't be there for a few days and it usually gets there the next day.

KathyR, see how it works? First, we suck you in with fun swaps then, before you know it, you are part of the shenanigans. You are part of the fun now girl, no getting out of it. You can check in any time you like but you can never leave.

MaryRose, my money is still on Tina, but hey, you live near Tina, it would be easy for you to get her to send a package with her address on the return label. Hmmm, so now you are also a suspect in this mystery.

The suspects are
Tina
Valerie
MaryRose
KathyR
Velda
and maybe, but it's a long shot, Lois.
Exodus 33:14

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:04 am

Now one thing to consider Chriss, SS sending it to Tina for Tina to pass on, that would be a bit pricey. Not that Tina wouldn't do that. So I think Tina is your SS although her and Mary could be in cahoots with each other. Mary confessed and I did get a FQ from her so maybe her story is the right one.

Velda? Uhm. I had thought she was mine but then decided against it. Had not considered her for yours. Yes, she is being awfully quiet. That may speak louder than words!

Return to β€œSwaps, Round Robins, BOM”