Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Check In

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
gershwin64

Re: Secret Santa Check In

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:58 am

Chriss, you may be on to something there.....🤔🤔🤔🤔 I made a trip the first of November I believe it was and meet up with someone who is a SS.... hmmmmmm who was that now? Do you remember? Put your Jeopardy thinking cap on...... I'll wait for your answer question. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 cue Jeopardy music..
Tina

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:06 am

I need help figuring out my SS it came from Utah, can I get a little help. KathyR

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:19 am

Where they come from is no help Kathy LOL we mail to each other all the time so where they come from is no guarantee 🤣😂🤣😂

The last package just hit Missouri, it'll still need to depart and go on its way.

Tina

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:33 am

Crossing fingers that last package finds it's way on time!

Chriss, I could be your Santa. I can be sneaky if I have to. Or want to.

I narrowed my suspects down to Kathy R, Rosebud, and Velda. But my money is on Velda because she is savvy to the ways of RV travel and I think my Santa was on top of that. But I could be wrong. It could be Chriss and she disguised her handwriting. Seems she can be sneaky, too!

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:46 am

Tee hee - I live in Utah!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:56 am

Kathy, even if we knew who your Santa was, we would lie. This is the only time lying is allowed. I really don't know who, other than Jana, lives in Utah. Hmmm, maybe I am lying? :lol:

Valerie, yes, mailing a box to Tina and then having her mail it would be quite expensive, but I am worth it. ha ha. However, what if someone sent Tina the money and received a label in the mail to put on a box. That is what I think that maybe Velda or someone did. As you can see, I have given this a lot of thought.

Tina, I have no idea where you went in November. Was it Utah and you are Kathy's SS? To quote Alice, "this just gets curiouser and curiouser". Yes, I saw the package made it to Missouri, is that where Katy lives? Hope it wasn't mailed to Mary Q in error.

Maryz, note to self. If I am ever your Santa have Jerry address and sign everything. Didn't know you knew my writing. Come to think of it you have been a little, although not as much as Velda, quite. Hmmmm, the plot thickens.

Jana, you would make a great go between.

hi ho hi ho off to sew I go.
Psalm 91

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:05 am

When the dictionary defines sneaky, my name is what they use! I am very sneaky. Just ask Michael!

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:06 am

Thanks for all the help, I think next year will be alot of fun. KathyR

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:17 am

Yep KathyR, we get sneakier and sneakier each year LOL

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:23 am

Hello thought I would join the fun once again
I love when we had the states next to your name but I have a good idea about kathy R Santa but I'm not saying.

Lois

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”