Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Check In

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
gershwin64

Re: Secret Santa Check In

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:13 am

And I don't know why there couldn't be multiple times of zoom openings if you can't make the one I post, I think you can just invite or post the link or I can even do a couple if you'd like, just let me know. This year will be a trial run for it. Maryrose and I have always just used the video chat through messenger, I think you have to have a Facebook account for that and I'm not sure if everyone does. Oh, for zoom you'll have to sign in I believe. It's free though.
Tina

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:41 am

I have set up zoom meeting before for my quilt friends. As I remember, I needed email address or phone number in order to send the invitation. Making it a public meeting could turn into a nightmare. There are a lot of QIAD members. Are you planning for an open invitation like that, or are you intending to just include this year's SS group?
Think it through before you post a link.
Might want all of us who are interested, to PM you and give you phone # or email addresses.
That's my 2 cents worth. 😊
HUGS, 💕 Vel

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:00 am

Vel, thank you thank you thank you! Yes, anyone that wants to join in send me a PM with your phone # or email addresses let me know so I can invite you. I was wondering about that too. You're awesome! Thanks so very much!
Tina

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:06 am

It's delivered!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:16 am

Yay! I bet that's been the most tracked package in the history of the post office! We were all tracking that package. Now just to hear from head Santa. Hopefully we can start opening tomorrow or Friday? She posted opening day info.
Tina

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:22 am

Tina I think you are right. O I received the package verry heavy That might explain why it was not in my mailbox. My mailman puts lg packages in my car. LOL
I GOT IT GIRLS

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:24 am

You are so right. I was tracking from here to make sure it arrived or I was going to go to the PO and give them HECK!!!! Tell them a lot of ladies are tracking this package and they better find it and personally deliver it!!!! Thrilled it is found!!!!!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂
HAPPY OPENING DAY!!!!!

In your car???? We lock our cars here. I don’t trust anyone after we had a theft.

Tina. I would love to join in please.

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:26 pm

I’d love to join in depending on the time. I hope Mary will let us know here date & time!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:26 pm

I am pretty much unavailable after this evening for zoom. I work tonight and then have a finish it class tomorrow. After that I have to take my work car to have it cleaned before I turn it in Friday AM. Also work tomorrow and Friday night. Friday is Free Sew and Sat I will be gone till early afternoon. Probably should sleep sometimes also. I will open while I am sitting around waiting for a call in the middle of the night.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:38 am

I won't be available this evening. :cry: But for a very happy reason - we have a date with my DD.

mary z

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”