Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER LOTTO - ROUND 2 - I-Spy 5+" Charms - THE WINNER IS ...

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - ROUND 2 - I-Spy 5+" Charms Hoping to see more Pals join us

Post by TeresaK » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Hi Kathy
I hear you on this being a busy month. I am hoping more of a FUN month than a hectic one and that you are able to enjoy to season festivities and colors.

Yes this is an easy month so I am thrilled you might be able to find some time to enjoy some wonderful holiday fabrics. I have got my Fall and Christmas fabrics on my table to enjoy and some cutting time coming up. This is the best part of being the hostess. After I make my sample block to post sometimes I wait to see what everybody chose for their fabrics and colors and then I make the rest of mine to go with theirs. FUN definitely!!!!

ENJOY!!!!
Last edited by TeresaK on Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:33 pm

Velda - I am in love with your 5" charms. Absolutely LOVELY, DELIGHTFUL and so much more. Whoever WINS will have FUN playing with these!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! for joining us this month. Quiet month but I hope it will pick up soon either in this month or the coming months. We always have a great time here!!!!!!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:01 am

I know I asked Teresa not to say how many squares I sent. But , go ahead and count them Teresa and post the number. I forgot how many. It was so easy, that I got kind of carried away. I didn't do it to expect to win, I just want the winner to have lots of variety and fun putting their quilt or table runner together.
There are a few pals waiting to choose and cut and mail. Just enter a few and get your name in the "cookie" jar or "hat" . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿชก๐Ÿงต๐Ÿค—
Maybe YOU can be very lucky. Otherwise, Teresa, you will hit the " Jackpot ", with a whole bunch of charms all for yourself?????
Love you for hostessing and trying everything to make this easy and fun. I don't know what has happened to the enthusiasm with this venture. I am feeling very sad for you, Teresa.
I know how much you care for all of us.
Hugs to all of our pals.
HUGS, ๐Ÿ’• Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:07 am

Awe, Thank you Velda for the sweet words. You are most kind and loving. Yes it does get sad when no one wants to share the joy of joining such a great time with the possibility of winning blocks to put together for a quilt for anyone to love.

My friend Scott has now been legally missing for over a year this month. I truly wish I could make him a quilt and send it to wherever he is but no one knows. Only the Lord and many are praying for his safety.

There are so many out there that needs quilts and it is FUN to let them know that their quilt has blocks in it from all over the states and across the pond.

Next month will be another very easy and fast time to have FUN!!!
But there is still time to send some Charms my way!!!! Hope to see you soon.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:51 am

Mailed 28 blocks yesterday. Post tracking later
Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:45 pm

WOW - YEA!!! WELCOME FLO!!!! Received your very festive Charms. LOVE the Snowmen along with the Fall colors. So sweet. Thank you for joining in this month :) :) :) 7 sets of 4 - WOW!!!!!

WELCOME KATHY!!!! What a surprise to receive a package from you. So much Christmas! I LOVE the fabrics you chose!!!!!! Lights, Deer, Snowmen, snowflakes, candy, ornaments, etc ... 15 sets of 4 - WOW!!!! Thank you also for joining us this month!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:42 pm

Glad I was able to ship early.....for me.

TeresaK

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - ROUND 2 - I-Spy 5+" Charms - ALMOST TIME!!!! Who wants to WIN!!!

Post by TeresaK » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:14 pm

Me also. It is great to have you with us this month. Fabrics are GREAT ๐Ÿ‘!!!!

QuiltGram8

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - ROUND 2 - I-Spy 5+" Charms - ALMOST TIME!!!! Who wants to WIN!!!

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:21 am

Do we have a winner yet?
HUGS, ๐Ÿ’• Vel

WeSignificant

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - ROUND 2 - I-Spy 5+" Charms - THE WINNER IS ...

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:50 am

Congratulations Kathy!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to โ€œSwaps, Round Robins, BOMโ€