Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

UFO - September through December

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
gershwin64

Re: UFO - September through December

Post by gershwin64 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:21 am

Yay Izzy and yay me! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
I think we're all winners for completing all these UFO's! Go us! Woohoo!!!!
Valerie, thank you so much for doing this, it really helped me complete all those projects! I'm going to continue with my UFO's this year and hopefully get those all done to where I'll just be doing projects as I go. Awesomeness!!!!
Tina

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:18 pm

Valerie - WONDERFUL labor of love hosting this FUN journey this year. Wish I could have joined in but was swamped with back and foot surgeries and quilting when I could.

If you will be doing this again in 2022 I hope I will get my mojo back into not just sewing but stitching quilts together for me to give to others. Linda Wayda reminded and encouraged me to make time for me when I delivered her quilt this past year. It was an eye opener looking back and taking stock of what I did make. Lotto blocks. Now this year I need to stitch them together. Onward ...

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:08 am

Congratulations to Izzy and Tina and to all of us who were inspired by Valerie's UFO contests to finish some of our backlog of projects! This was fun! Thanks, Val!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:11 am

Congratulations to Izzy and Tina and to all of us who were inspired by Valerie's UFO contests to finish some of our backlog of projects! This was fun! Thanks, Val!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:06 am

Teresa will not be doing this in 2022. That and Lotto would be too much for me. Sorry you couldn't join. Keep making those quilts though.

Mary it was a fun project. Of course lots of new ideas now after seeing all those wonderful quilts!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:32 pm

Valerie, thank you soooooooo very much, I received my winnings today and I'm so blown away ❤❤❤ Thank you ❤❤❤
Tina

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:05 pm

Your very welcome, enjoy
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”